Get your business update, network with global market players
The IHS Markit World Methanol Conference will take place this year on September 29-30, presenting one full day of trusted insight and analysis, and bringing together market players from 59 companies in 21 countries for networking and information sharing.
IHS Markit moderates panel with US Secretary of Energy, Secretary of the Interior, EPA Administrator and others at DOE Energy Week
IHS Markit Vice Chairman Daniel Yergin recently chaired a series of panels at the US Department of Energy in Washington, DC - including a discussion of US energy policy that featured the Secretary of Energy, Secretary of the Interior, Environmental Protection Agency Administrator and the Director of the National Economic Council.
The sessions were part of an Energy Week event hosted by Secretary of Energy Rick Perry and were followed by a speech by President Donald J. Trump. Video and additional information from the day's events is available on the Department of Energy website.
Dr. Yergin has previously served as a member of the Secretary of Energy Advisory Board. He is also the recipient of the department's first James R. Schlesinger Medal for Energy Security. The medal, awarded to Dr. Yergin by Secretary of Energy Ernest Moniz in 2014 honors an "individual's distinguished contributions to advancing our understanding of the threats, opportunities and energy policy choices impacting the domestic and international energy security interests of the United States through analysis, policy or practice."
- Podcast: November Lithium Market Outlook
- Key Strategic Issues Impacting the Global Ethylene Markets
- Video: Chemical Strategic Vision for 2020 and Beyond
- Beyond soybeans: The ripple effect of US-China trade tariffs on agribusiness
- Chemical Asset Capacity Forecasts
- Rare earth elements – The vitamins of modern industry
- Podcast: October Lithium Market Outlook
- Polyolefins: Impact of trade war on the world’s most common plastics