IHS Markit Global Maritime Outlook 2017
What lies ahead in 2017 and beyond for the global
From signals of retrenchment, to renaissance, to realism.
View and hear from our industry expert Richard Clayton, chief correspondent, Maritime & Trade, IHS Markit, on the 2017 outlook for the dry bulk, container, offshore and tanker segments, with important implications for brokers, insurers, agents and those in the service sector.
- Crude Oil Trade: Colombia targeting production growth of 4% in 2020
- Crude Oil Trade: South Sudan focusing on nearby importers
- Crude Oil Trade: Algerian exports back on track
- Crude Oil Trade: Russia reducing production but not meeting their obligation
- Crude Oil Trade: Iraq exports declining along with Suezmax market share
- Crude Oil Trade: Nigeria shipped less in October, but demand for Suezmax increased
- Crude Oil Trade: Mexico recovering, with a limited impact on shipping
- Crude Oil Trade: Great potential for Canada, although obstacles to overcome first