IHS Markit Global Maritime Outlook 2017
What lies ahead in 2017 and beyond for the global
From signals of retrenchment, to renaissance, to realism.
View and hear from our industry expert Richard Clayton, chief correspondent, Maritime & Trade, IHS Markit, on the 2017 outlook for the dry bulk, container, offshore and tanker segments, with important implications for brokers, insurers, agents and those in the service sector.
- Dry Bulk Trade: Impact of 'phase-one' trade agreement
- Crude Oil Trade: First shipment from Guyana heading to Galveston
- Crude Oil Trade: Libya crisis driving global concern while potentially impacting oil prices
- Trade analysis: China's steel and iron exports
- Crude Oil Trade: US-China relations improving aiding crude oil trade flows
- Crude Oil Trade: South Korea importing more US barrels, mitigating potential disruption through the Strait of Hormuz
- Dry Bulk Trade: China's record low coal imports in December, a signal for a record high in January 2020?
- Crude Oil Trade: OPEC's shipments remain low