IHS Markit Global Maritime Outlook 2017
What lies ahead in 2017 and beyond for the global
From signals of retrenchment, to renaissance, to realism.
View and hear from our industry expert Richard Clayton, chief correspondent, Maritime & Trade, IHS Markit, on the 2017 outlook for the dry bulk, container, offshore and tanker segments, with important implications for brokers, insurers, agents and those in the service sector.
- African Swine Fever Implications for Pork Trade
- New IHS Markit global trade forecasts the most challenging year on record
- US crude oil exports down in September but more heading to China
- Crude oil shipments to Asia down further in September
- Another headache for OPEC
- Total United States grain exports to China lower year-on-year, but there is a silver lining
- At last, some hope for VLCCs
- Charting the COVID Pandemic Effects on International Trade: September 2020
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
IHS Markit, Maritime & Trade is proud to welcome Deenesha Murugun as our first intern from the University Malaysia… https://t.co/hRlbje0y3E