IHS Markit Global Maritime Outlook 2017
What lies ahead in 2017 and beyond for the global
From signals of retrenchment, to renaissance, to realism.
View and hear from our industry expert Richard Clayton, chief correspondent, Maritime & Trade, IHS Markit, on the 2017 outlook for the dry bulk, container, offshore and tanker segments, with important implications for brokers, insurers, agents and those in the service sector.
- Crude Oil Trade: What could follow the drone attacks in Saudi Arabia?
- Crude Oil Trade: Russia targeting more opportunities in India
- Crude Oil Trade: Iraq production on the up as UAE question deeper cuts
- Crude Oil Trade: Venezuelan exports reach new record low
- Crude Oil Trade: Brazilian shipments increase as fundamentals remain positive
- Crude Oil Trade: If China avoids US oil in 2020, will Saudi Arabia step in?
- Crude Oil Trade: OPEC need to cut more to support prices, although figures from August suggest an increase in shipments
- Crude Oil Trade: Saudi Arabia’s plan for more production cuts