Global Light and Heavy Naphtha – Balancing the Surplus by Nick Rados & Chuck Carr
Light and Heavy Naphtha: International Market Analysis
Fully integrated in-depth analysis of global markets for light and heavy naphtha including long-term supply, demand, trade and price forecasts.
Oversupply of NA unconventional crude oil and natural gas has increased exports of most hydrocarbons and has impacted global oil and refined/petchem products prices. Slowdown in Asian demand and capital investments has resulted in large drop in prices of all the commodities and weaker international trade. In 2015, Light Naphtha oversupplied. But now most of the petrochemical feedstocks will be oversupplied in the mid-term, negatively impacting Naphtha prices. As the most important petrochemical feedstock and important gasoline blendstock, naphtha supply, demand and prices are impacting refining and petrochemical margins and strategic investments decisions in new assets.
- Key Strategic Issues Impacting the Global Ethylene Markets
- Video: Chemical Strategic Vision for 2020 and Beyond
- Beyond soybeans: The ripple effect of US-China trade tariffs on agribusiness
- Chemical Asset Capacity Forecasts
- Rare earth elements – The vitamins of modern industry
- Podcast: October Lithium Market Outlook
- Polyolefins: Impact of trade war on the world’s most common plastics
- Global Benzene Markets: Current margin recovery is sustainable or short lived?
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Video: Chemical Strategic Vision for 2020 and Beyond https://t.co/cKw4mOzxq6