RT @cristian_barcan: The 30th Vinyl Compounders Conference kicked off this morning in Ponte Vedra, FL. JD Foster of US Chamber and Ana Lope…
Global Light and Heavy Naphtha – Balancing the Surplus by Nick Rados & Chuck Carr
Light and Heavy Naphtha: International Market Analysis
Fully integrated in-depth analysis of global markets for light and heavy naphtha including long-term supply, demand, trade and price forecasts.
Oversupply of NA unconventional crude oil and natural gas has increased exports of most hydrocarbons and has impacted global oil and refined/petchem products prices. Slowdown in Asian demand and capital investments has resulted in large drop in prices of all the commodities and weaker international trade. In 2015, Light Naphtha oversupplied. But now most of the petrochemical feedstocks will be oversupplied in the mid-term, negatively impacting Naphtha prices. As the most important petrochemical feedstock and important gasoline blendstock, naphtha supply, demand and prices are impacting refining and petrochemical margins and strategic investments decisions in new assets.
- Automotive Transition Raises Strategic Questions for Chemicals Companies
- Southern Cone Energy Infrastructure
- Lithium’s Dramatic Evolution
- U.S. Ethylene Prices in Q2 2019: Where Have All the Traders Gone?
- Podcast: Lithium Market Outlook
- ExxonMobil-Sabic Texas JV to include 1.3 MMty PE plant
- Plastics, Profits, and Purpose
- Video: Growth of the Fertilizer Industry