Intelligence Briefing: Global Defence Trade – Analysis and Opportunities
For the eighth year running the value of global defence exports
has increased and export opportunities are also rising. This
briefing extract examines why this boom has occurred and why export
opportunity continues to increase despite the economic down turn in
key importing countries.
This briefing extract is based on the 40,000 individual export programs and program elements that we assessed and will be examining what is happening at a technological, platform type and regional level using bottom up data. It will deep dive into some addressable country markets and examine not only the current market but identify specific opportunities that remain un-awarded.
- Flying High? Charles Forrester provides an overview of the Gulf aviation industry, spending and procurement.
- China dominated Asia-Pacific defence exports over last decade as India continued to rely on foreign defence equipment
- European Defence Spending Inches Closer to USD300 Billion
- Jane’s analyses the Shahed 129 and Hamaseh
- Saudi air defences ill-prepared for low-level attacks
- Advent International Corporation's proposed acquisition of Cobham
- UK artillery has nearly 15% personnel shortfall
- US tests ground-launched missile concept previously banned under INF