Intelligence Briefing: Global Defence Trade – Analysis and Opportunities
For the eighth year running the value of global defence exports
has increased and export opportunities are also rising. This
briefing extract examines why this boom has occurred and why export
opportunity continues to increase despite the economic down turn in
key importing countries.
This briefing extract is based on the 40,000 individual export programs and program elements that we assessed and will be examining what is happening at a technological, platform type and regional level using bottom up data. It will deep dive into some addressable country markets and examine not only the current market but identify specific opportunities that remain un-awarded.
- Russia launches probe into research submariners’ death
- Paris Air Show 2019 show preview
- Captured Islamic State map files underscore technological capabilities and priorities for state building
- Eco-Nihilists Present Increased Risk of Indiscriminate Attacks
- Aviation sector counts cost of Pakistan airspace closure
- Turkey exceeds defence export target as industrial capabilities continue to grow
- Returning foreign fighters pose risk to Trinidad and Tobago
- US Navy deploys support in search for downed Japanese F-35A pilot