Global Defence Budget Trends 2018
Fenella McGerty, principal analyst provides a review of recent global defence budget developments and outlines our expectations for 2018 and beyond, including the outlook for spending in Europe and beyond NATO.
This video addresses questions including:
- What were the key trends in global defence expenditure in 2017?
- What is Jane's outlook for European spending?
- What impact do Jane's expect Donald Trump to have on the alliance?
- Beyond NATO, what are Jane's expectations for the rest of the world?
Jane's market intelligence and forecasting solutions help you to identify and capture new opportunities in a challenging global environment. Learn more
- Captured Islamic State map files underscore technological capabilities and priorities for state building
- Eco-Nihilists Present Increased Risk of Indiscriminate Attacks
- Aviation sector counts cost of Pakistan airspace closure
- Turkey exceeds defence export target as industrial capabilities continue to grow
- Returning foreign fighters pose risk to Trinidad and Tobago
- US Navy deploys support in search for downed Japanese F-35A pilot
- Extreme right activists build transnational narratives online
- Brazilian defence programmes face lowest acquisition budget in ten years