Global Defence Budget Trends 2018
Fenella McGerty, principal analyst provides a review of recent global defence budget developments and outlines our expectations for 2018 and beyond, including the outlook for spending in Europe and beyond NATO.
This video addresses questions including:
- What were the key trends in global defence expenditure in 2017?
- What is Jane's outlook for European spending?
- What impact do Jane's expect Donald Trump to have on the alliance?
- Beyond NATO, what are Jane's expectations for the rest of the world?
Jane's market intelligence and forecasting solutions help you to identify and capture new opportunities in a challenging global environment. Learn more
- South African defence technology remains in focus despite budget bottoming out
- Gulf States’ Defence Spending to Hit Record High
- Software-defined radios point way for simpler direction finding
- Construction at North Korean missile base underlines operational focus
- From Tempest to Gripen E – Jane’s coverage of Farnborough 2018
- President Trump signs the US FY19 National Defense Authorization Act
- Indicators track Iranian threat to Strait of Hormuz shipping
- Social media provides insights into Indonesian militancy