Global Defence Budget Trends 2018
Fenella McGerty, principal analyst provides a review of recent global defence budget developments and outlines our expectations for 2018 and beyond, including the outlook for spending in Europe and beyond NATO.
This video addresses questions including:
- What were the key trends in global defence expenditure in 2017?
- What is Jane's outlook for European spending?
- What impact do Jane's expect Donald Trump to have on the alliance?
- Beyond NATO, what are Jane's expectations for the rest of the world?
Jane's market intelligence and forecasting solutions help you to identify and capture new opportunities in a challenging global environment. Learn more
- Saudi air defences ill-prepared for low-level attacks
- Advent International Corporation's proposed acquisition of Cobham
- UK artillery has nearly 15% personnel shortfall
- US tests ground-launched missile concept previously banned under INF
- Sonic boom! Hypersonic missiles blur the line between conventional and nuclear warfare
- Singapore unveils new unmanned military vehicle
- Iranian Missile Tests
- North Korea fires short-range missiles
AFA 2019: US Air Force considering divesting B-1Bs in favour of B-21s, other bomber improvements… https://t.co/LWO1o16JxN