We're hiring! Apply for Manned Aircraft Principal Analyst: Rare specialist Aircraft analyst opportunity for an indi… https://t.co/yMDWT9M7J8
Global Defence Budget Trends 2018
Fenella McGerty, principal analyst provides a review of recent global defence budget developments and outlines our expectations for 2018 and beyond, including the outlook for spending in Europe and beyond NATO.
This video addresses questions including:
- What were the key trends in global defence expenditure in 2017?
- What is Jane's outlook for European spending?
- What impact do Jane's expect Donald Trump to have on the alliance?
- Beyond NATO, what are Jane's expectations for the rest of the world?
Jane's market intelligence and forecasting solutions help you to identify and capture new opportunities in a challenging global environment. Learn more
- First terror attack recorded in New Zealand | Jane’s Terrorism and Insurgency Centre analysis
- The results are in…the winners of the Jane’s ATC Awards have been revealed!
- Packages sent to UK transport hubs claimed by IRA in bid to create unease
- Flight trackers monitor Russian activity in Venezuela
- Growing modernisation and industrialisation behind hike in Gulf defence spending
- Mergers and acquisitions activity in Defence and Security Market up a third
- Tensions between Saudi Arabia and Qatar drive defence export growth
- Unveiling the shortlist for the 2019 ATC Awards