Global Defence Budget Trends 2018
Fenella McGerty, principal analyst provides a review of recent global defence budget developments and outlines our expectations for 2018 and beyond, including the outlook for spending in Europe and beyond NATO.
This video addresses questions including:
- What were the key trends in global defence expenditure in 2017?
- What is Jane's outlook for European spending?
- What impact do Jane's expect Donald Trump to have on the alliance?
- Beyond NATO, what are Jane's expectations for the rest of the world?
Jane's market intelligence and forecasting solutions help you to identify and capture new opportunities in a challenging global environment. Learn more
- Worldwide Terror Attacks Shrink to Lowest Level Since 2011
- Hotel complex assault indicates intent to target Kenya's capital
- The military geopolitical year in review
- NATO members drive fastest increase in global defence spending for a decade
- Counter-terrorism operations against right wing extremism in Western Europe increase 191% in 24 months
- Philippines militants use cyberspace to recruit and organise
- Fact of fallacy? Fake news and the military
- Indonesia’s Defence Market Poised to Expand