Global Defence Budget Trends 2018
Fenella McGerty, principal analyst provides a review of recent global defence budget developments and outlines our expectations for 2018 and beyond, including the outlook for spending in Europe and beyond NATO.
This video addresses questions including:
- What were the key trends in global defence expenditure in 2017?
- What is Jane's outlook for European spending?
- What impact do Jane's expect Donald Trump to have on the alliance?
- Beyond NATO, what are Jane's expectations for the rest of the world?
Jane's market intelligence and forecasting solutions help you to identify and capture new opportunities in a challenging global environment. Learn more
- Haze on the horizon: the challenges and uncertainties of Europe's future combat aircraft plans
- On your marks: nominations open for Jane’s ATC Awards 2019
- The Islamic State expands attacks in southern Somalia
- Heading for the exit: Defence and the UK's departure from the European Union
- Islamic State’s Foreign Fighters Bring Terrorism Expertise Back to Europe
- Heathrow wins the latest battle but the war continues
- New Iranian space signals facility targets satellites
- Use of Airstrikes in Syrian Conflict Rose by 150 Percent after Russian Intervention