Global Defence Budget Trends 2018
Fenella McGerty, principal analyst provides a review of recent global defence budget developments and outlines our expectations for 2018 and beyond, including the outlook for spending in Europe and beyond NATO.
This video addresses questions including:
- What were the key trends in global defence expenditure in 2017?
- What is Jane's outlook for European spending?
- What impact do Jane's expect Donald Trump to have on the alliance?
- Beyond NATO, what are Jane's expectations for the rest of the world?
Jane's market intelligence and forecasting solutions help you to identify and capture new opportunities in a challenging global environment. Learn more
- The S-300P and S-400: Russia’s strategic defenders
- Turkey’s Defence Budget – the fallout from high inflation and a weak lira
- The Navy is All About Ships
- China and US compete for AI dominance
- US defense budget request – deep dive analysis
- Jane’s Discovers Likely Operational Testing at North Korean Nuclear Reactor
- UGVs for the modern battlefield
- Jane’s Annual ATC Awards Winners Revealed at World ATM Congress