Did you miss our recent webinar on 'Seven Key Dividend Forecasts for 2021'? Watch the on-demand version to hear our… https://t.co/iVmbR1RIKO
Germany: Looking Ahead to the 2021 AGM Season Through an ESG Lens
In light of the global pandemic and the Black Lives Matter movement, 2020 has proven the 'E' and the 'S' in ESG will take centre-stage during engagements between issuers and investors next year and beyond. Consequently, IHS Markit has put together a 10-pager which looks ahead to the 2021 Annual General Meeting season through an ESG lens, to highlight key areas of focus for the German market next year.
By Sara Abbasi & Angelika Horstmeier
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- SPACs 2.0
- Borrow dynamics around GameStop proxy vote
- Daily Global Market Summary - 22 January 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 21 January 2021
- 2021: Brexit, no equivalence and the day of the SEF
- Seven key dividend forecasts for 2021
- IHS Markit to Publish Daily Credit Spread Adjustment for SOFR from Q2 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 20 January 2021
We outline the five key criteria for evaluating your financial risk and regulation managed services partner. Read t… https://t.co/fNI5ZwaOhV