[6/6] IHS Markit’s commitment to bringing about true change and equality for all is unwavering. We will continue to… https://t.co/ksX6c82XIg
Fully Soluble Fertilizers Outlook - rapid market growth in China
We are pleased to announce that a new Fertecon one-off report - Fully-Soluble Fertilizers Outlook - has just been launched.
Fully Soluble Fertilizers (FSF) are solid fertilizers which can be completely dissolved in water, with levels of insoluble matter below 0.5% and in some markets below 0.1%. The term is a more precise definition of what the market often calls "Water-soluble fertilizers".
The products are used where complex irrigations systems are in place, and therefore where fertilizers can be added to the irrigation water. This practice is called fertigation.
The products are also used where fertilizer is sprayed on to growing plants for those crops that can take in nutrition through their leaves. These are foliar fertilizers.
China is emerging as both a key market for FSF, and a key producer of products.
The Contents of the report are as follows:
- Summary: A summary of the report including sections on Demand, Supply, Trade, Costs, Prices, as well as a bulleted summary of the key take-aways of the report in the 'Bare Essentials'
- Demand: A comprehensive review of demand for FSF, including an introduction to irrigation, fertigation and folia fertilization; definitions, fertilizer products used and product compatibility; an analysis of nutrient demand including by product for nitrogen, phosphates and potassium, and then by region including Europe, Eurasia and Central Asia, Africa, Middle East, Southern Asia, Eastern Asia, Southeast Asia and Oceania, North America and Latin America
- Supply: A review of supply by key products for nitrogen (including CN, urea, AN, AS), phosphates (including FS-MAP, urea phosphate, MKP) and potassium including (NOP, SOP, MOP), followed by a regional supply review, for the same regions as noted above.
- Trade: A review of key trade flows for CN, urea, SOP, NOP, FS-MAP and MKP.
- Costs: A review of key raw materials including ammonia, nitric acid, sulphur, sulphuric acid, phosphate rock, phosphoric acid and potash, followed by commentary on cost considerations for key products including urea, AN, AS, CN, FS-MAP/FS-DAP, UP, MKP, SOP, NOP, magnesium sulphate and magnesium nitrate.
- Prices: A review of the valuation of FSF products, trends in the broader fertilizer market, a comparison of nutrient-level valuation between FSF and commodity chemical fertilizers, and product level price forecasts for CN (cfr Europe, fob Norway), NOP (fob Chile), SOP (fob W Europe, FS-MAP (fob Belgium, fob China) and MKP (fob Belgium, fob China).
- Effective Feed Protein Management
- Biofertilizers 2021
- Innovations in Crop Science 2021
- EU Hemp Market
- Webcast: Rising Input Costs and Breakeven for US Hogs
- Possible winners and losers in the volatile apple juice market
- Agri-food giants demand EU rejects restrictions on labelling dairy alternatives
- Sen. Boozman predicts chamber will ‘get a lot of good things done’ on ag policy in 2021
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
[5/6] Let’s not treat these words lightly, but rather ensure we mean what we say and are willing to act.” We have… https://t.co/W9hvLoeXCs
[4/6] Last year, our CEO Lance Uggla reminded us: “We are all human and we must stand together to drive change, cha… https://t.co/DWiQCcAMRc