NGL quarterly update: Focus on North American supply – April 2019
IHS Markit Experts:
- Yanyu He, Executive Director, Asia Pacific & Middle East NGL Service, Global NGL Pricing
- Veeral Mehta, Director, North American NGL Service
- Bill Rawlusyk, Executive Director, North American NGL Service
Products & Solutions
Natural Gas Liquids Markets
This service leverages IHS proprietary market and modeling expertise to provide supply, demand and price forecasts, accompanied by in-depth insight, on natural gas liquids or NGLs (ethane, propane, normal/isobutene) and natural gasoline). You get natural gas liquids price forecasting and freight data, weekly economics updates and stock reports.
Waterborne Live LPG
Access continuously updated waterborne LPG trade data & regular market analysis driven by detailed vessel-level information that is expert-vetted & available nowhere else. Continuous updates allow you to monitor the market as voyages unfold, track market fundamentals & leverage drill-down vessel-specific detail. Use Waterborne Live LPG to:
- Hydrogen as an Energy Carrier: Can China accelerate the path down the learning curve?
- Southeast Asia/far east jackup rig market update
- India’s city gas distribution (CGD) sector making headway: Brings tempo to downstream gas infrastructure business
- Ahead of its first upstream bid round, has Senegal tightened terms too far?
- Cambodia’s upcoming revision of its power development plan may include LNG-fired power plants
- Finding feedstocks in a quickening energy transition scenario
- Brazil and Mexico: Opposite political systems in 2018 and the outlook for the respective oil and gas industries
- Finding the right measure: Estimating the GHG emissions of crude oil