[6/6] IHS Markit’s commitment to bringing about true change and equality for all is unwavering. We will continue to… https://t.co/ksX6c82XIg
Introducing Food and Agricultural Commodities Economics
At IHS Markit, we have made some exciting changes to FO Licht and IEG Vantage, evolving these services and combining them to create: Food and Agricultural Commodities Economics.
This enhanced service unities FO Licht's coverage of softs and biofuels with IEG Vantage's coverage of global crops and proteins to create a single, comprehensive source of high-value proprietary agricultural commodity research and data. Combined with expert market analysis and support, the service is designed to deliver critical insight for agribusiness leaders to comprehend complex market dynamics and make informed, strategic business decisions.
The service is powered by IHS Markit's independent and authoritative agribusiness data, and focusses on a short-term view of food and agricultural commodity markets, with forecasting and analysis of market fundamentals (supply and demand, trade and pricing) out 12 - 18 months ahead.
- Crops - Acreage and Production, Barley, Corn/Maize, Cotton, Oats, Rapeseed, Rice, Soybean, Sorghum, Sunflower, Wheat
- Proteins - Beef, Poultry, Turkey, Pork & Hogs
- Dairy - Milk, Cheese, Butter, Whey Protein Concentrate, Skim milk, Lactose, Casein, Eggs
- Softs - Cocoa, Coffee, Sugar and Sweetener, Molasses, Feed Ingredients
- Biofuels - Ethanol, Biodiesel, Feedstocks
- Policy, Weather, Transportation and Morning Comments
How have the services improved?
A comprehensive food and agricultural commodities
The new service provides more holistic view of food and agricultural commodity markets, with integrated coverage across softs, grains and proteins commodities, plus biofuels markets. With all of our expert verified information in one place, this helps clients make decisions with greater confidence and accuracy, benefitting from single sign-on to one platform.
Enabling clients to be more decisive
Users can find the information they need quickly and efficiently with a intuitive user experience navigating and accessing data on the new service. "Data explorers" allow for improved visualisation, to analyse datasets and extract insights from, as well as time-saving tools such as bookmarking charts, tables and saved data explorer queries.
Enhanced analyst support
Clients can get in touch anytime with one of our analysts, now embedded in a larger team of agricultural commodity experts, to better understand market trends or fundamentals, and its direct impact on their organisation.
Supporting weather and policy coverage
Clients also receive additional US policy and weather coverage to supplement markets reporting, as well as a daily Morning Comments report, rounding up the latest global agribusiness developments.
See the solutions it can offer you and your
If you are interested in learning how the new Food and Agricultural Commodities Economics service can benefit your organisation and seeing first-hand how it can support your workflows, contact us today to request a free demo.
- Effective Feed Protein Management
- Biofertilizers 2021
- Innovations in Crop Science 2021
- EU Hemp Market
- Webcast: Rising Input Costs and Breakeven for US Hogs
- Possible winners and losers in the volatile apple juice market
- Agri-food giants demand EU rejects restrictions on labelling dairy alternatives
- Sen. Boozman predicts chamber will ‘get a lot of good things done’ on ag policy in 2021
[5/6] Let’s not treat these words lightly, but rather ensure we mean what we say and are willing to act.” We have… https://t.co/W9hvLoeXCs
[4/6] Last year, our CEO Lance Uggla reminded us: “We are all human and we must stand together to drive change, cha… https://t.co/DWiQCcAMRc