The reimagined 2022 Detroit Auto Show a.k.a. North American International Auto Show, finished its media & industry… https://t.co/op6dkvaa8a
Fluid production in relation with the increased electrification.
If, on one hand, there is concern over the end-of-life treatment of batteries, on the other hand, BEVs will require significantly fewer lubricants (also potentially dangerous for the environment) throughout their lifetime.
This article was published by S&P Global Mobility and not by S&P Global Ratings, which is a separately managed division of S&P Global.
- Fuel For Thought: Detroit Auto Show 2022 - An industry in transition
- Supply Constraints, Lack of Inventory Cap US Light Vehicle Sales in September
- Load-shedding disrupts recovery in South Africa truck and bus assembly
- September 2022 Light Vehicle Production Forecast update
- Major supply chain disruption is behind us but production developments are far from uniform as new headwinds emerge
- Automotive Inventory
- Plugging in to the Electrified Future - September 2022
- Tesla loyalty and market share soar, but dominance of EV segment could wane
Lifetime customer value runs through the service bay. See how Polk Audiences uses data to deliver the best ROI for… https://t.co/93TmvWGurA
Load-shedding disrupts recovery in South Africa truck and bus assembly. EVs pose a huge challenge to South Africa,… https://t.co/k2wXhpQVrm