Flavor and Fragrances Industry
Flavors and fragrances are integral components of a wide range
of consumer goods. Natural and synthetic flavor compositions are
responsible for the fruity taste of cherry cola and the cool mint
flavor of toothpaste. Fragrance compositions add the fresh scent of
pine to household cleaning products and exotic top notes to fine
perfumes. Worldwide consumption of flavor and fragrance (F&F)
products—flavor and fragrance compositions as well as the
essential oils, natural extracts, and aroma chemicals that serve as
starting materials—amounted to almost $40 billion in 2018
(merchant sales of F&F products only).
What market is having vibrant growth?
Flavors and Fragrances report by IHS Markit provides a strategic analysis of this industry including market drivers, key players, industry structure and dynamics, critical factors for success, and threats or opportunities.
- Polyolefins: Impact of trade war on the world’s most common plastics
- Global Benzene Markets: Current margin recovery is sustainable or short lived?
- Podcast: September Lithium Market Outlook
- Specialty Chemicals Market Overview
- Specialty chemicals: Enablers of sustainable development
- Podcast: August Lithium Market Outlook
- Impact of the US-China trade war on the MDI market
- MMA and PMMA Getting Back on Track