Flavor and Fragrances Industry
Flavors and fragrances are integral components of a wide range
of consumer goods. Natural and synthetic flavor compositions are
responsible for the fruity taste of cherry cola and the cool mint
flavor of toothpaste. Fragrance compositions add the fresh scent of
pine to household cleaning products and exotic top notes to fine
perfumes. Worldwide consumption of flavor and fragrance (F&F)
products—flavor and fragrance compositions as well as the
essential oils, natural extracts, and aroma chemicals that serve as
starting materials—amounted to almost $40 billion in 2018
(merchant sales of F&F products only).
What market is having vibrant growth?
Flavors and Fragrances report by IHS Markit provides a strategic analysis of this industry including market drivers, key players, industry structure and dynamics, critical factors for success, and threats or opportunities.
- Global ship bunker fuel specification changes
- Inorganics 2019 Strategic Issues
- US-China trade dispute – implications for the global natural gas liquids market
- Global Methanol Strategic Issues 2019
- Global Polyolefins 2019 Strategic Issues
- Aromatics and Fibers 2019 Strategic Issues
- The rule of three - The United States, Russia and Saudi Arabia, are the oil superpowers supplanting OPEC in a new world order
- ExxonMobil outlines Guangdong derivative plans
Early Bird rates end this Friday, April 26! Register now to save $300 on your conference fee to the Global Plastics… https://t.co/t8QVq5sRCI