Specialty Fibers Shaping the Future https://t.co/0VvYrIMEc1
Flavor and Fragrances Industry
Flavors and fragrances are integral components of a wide range
of consumer goods. Natural and synthetic flavor compositions are
responsible for the fruity taste of cherry cola and the cool mint
flavor of toothpaste. Fragrance compositions add the fresh scent of
pine to household cleaning products and exotic top notes to fine
perfumes. Worldwide consumption of flavor and fragrance (F&F)
products—flavor and fragrance compositions as well as the
essential oils, natural extracts, and aroma chemicals that serve as
starting materials—amounted to almost $40 billion in 2018
(merchant sales of F&F products only).
What market is having vibrant growth?
Flavors and Fragrances report by IHS Markit provides a strategic analysis of this industry including market drivers, key players, industry structure and dynamics, critical factors for success, and threats or opportunities.
- MMA and PMMA Getting Back on Track
- Specialty Fibers Shaping the Future
- Impact of Brexit Uncertainty on the Imports of Polyester and Nylon Fibers in the United Kingdom
- Is chemical recycling a game changer?
- The new silk road
- Sustainability’s impact on the global soda ash market
- Why international buyers import US ethane
- Tale of Two Dynamics: Low Feedstock Countries versus Low Construction Cost Countries