Fixed Income Issuance Team Hosts Demo Day and gives view on Capital Markets Technology
IHS Markit's Fixed Income Issuance team recently brought together 180+ key buyside and sellside market participants for a two-part Demo Day, sharing updates regarding their market leading InvestorAccess Platform, and their view regarding the Future of Capital Markets Technology.
- IssueNet underpins the primary bond market. Launched in 2003, it now includes 200+ banks and synchronized $4.3T or over 96% of new issuance on the platform in 2020.
- InvestorAccess leads way in optimization of communications and workflows. Launched in 2017 with 55 banks now publishing deal terms to the investor community and 488 investor firms empowered to submit electronic orders. 95%+ of EUR, 92%+ of GBP, 97%+ Scandi Local CCY denominated deals were published over InvestorAccess, while continuing to grow in US and Asia markets.
- IHS Markit's Systems are open to market integration.The team has recently built the first primary market solution to provide STP from the buyside to banks bookbuild systems via FIX APIs and continues to integrate with OMS/EMS providers and firm proprietary systems.
- Further adoption expected in US and Asia markets. It would benefit the market to be more connected globally, whether directly through our system or through further integrations.
- Buyside and Sellside have a voice and options. IHS Markit has invited new market vendors and initiatives to integrate; whether they do and how this integration takes place should be driven by the market as a whole.
If you were unable to attend the session but want to find out more information please visit us online or contact one of our experts to learn more:
- Christopher Sztam, Head of Global Markets
- Nick Hall, Co-Head of Fixed Income
- Ted Douglas, Co-Head of Fixed Income
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Corporate bond short interest factor
- Daily Global Market Summary - 25 February 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 24 February 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 23 February 2021
- Three Key Trends Impacting LPs in 2021
- The Quiet Revolution: A Decade of Transformation in Leveraged Loans
- Daily Global Market Summary - 22 February 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 19 February 2021