[3/3] Tim Vallin, VP, Technology is currently Chair of Pride at IHS Markit LGBT+ network & a member of the firm's d… https://t.co/eLF03e534o
Special Report: Fertecon Animal Feed Phosphates Outlook to 2030
Author: Mark Lautzker | Number of pages: 167 | PDF Report
At around 3 million tonnes the feed phosphate sector is smaller in size compared to phosphate fertilizers, but it provides a significant component of global P2O5 demand, estimated at around 48 million tonnes of nutrient -and is an even stronger driver in specific countries, for example when looking at phosphoric acid trade in Europe or the Americas.
The United Nations, as part of its environmental work, has put a direct focus on the livestock industry, not least the conflict between the environmental impacts of livestock farming and the demands of a growing global population for meat, eggs and dairy products.
Fertecon already routinely tracks developments in the feed phosphate market, and against the backdrop of the global debate on climate change and farming practices, we feel it is valuable to present our data and analysis to an external audience as well - to provide interested readers with new insights enabling a better understanding of this market, the opportunities it offers, and key trends that will affect it through to 2030.
For contents pages, executive summary and sample pages:
Contact us for more information or to purchase the full report.
- OUTLOOK 2021: Assessing the Washington policy landscape
- Webcast: January WASDE Report Expectations from IHS Markit Food and Agricultural Commodities
- The World's Top 40 Ammonia Buyers
- Top 20 Animal Health Products
- Fully Soluble Fertilizers Outlook - rapid market growth in China
- Biopesticides 2021
- Webcast: Our Expectations for the December 2020 WASDE Report from USDA
- Agriculture MEPs back CAP transition deal for 2021-2022