Can the 90-day sprint to try to untangle the gigantic snags in global trade work? Read the insightful op-ed from… https://t.co/pt5EonKu6U
Special Report: Fertecon Animal Feed Phosphates Outlook to 2030
Author: Mark Lautzker | Number of pages: 167 | PDF Report
At around 3 million tonnes the feed phosphate sector is smaller in size compared to phosphate fertilizers, but it provides a significant component of global P2O5 demand, estimated at around 48 million tonnes of nutrient -and is an even stronger driver in specific countries, for example when looking at phosphoric acid trade in Europe or the Americas.
The United Nations, as part of its environmental work, has put a direct focus on the livestock industry, not least the conflict between the environmental impacts of livestock farming and the demands of a growing global population for meat, eggs and dairy products.
Fertecon already routinely tracks developments in the feed phosphate market, and against the backdrop of the global debate on climate change and farming practices, we feel it is valuable to present our data and analysis to an external audience as well - to provide interested readers with new insights enabling a better understanding of this market, the opportunities it offers, and key trends that will affect it through to 2030.
For contents pages, executive summary and sample pages:
Contact us for more information or to purchase the full report.
- Agriculture interests press Congress to tackle shipping delays
- US ag exporters demand Biden administration crack down on ocean freight carriers found profiteering on COVID-19
- Ammonia and the Gas Crisis
- UK swine herd under pressure
- Reporting Sustainability in Agrichemicals
- Market Drivers of Vegetable Oil Prices
- Agricultural Commodities - WASDE Outlook
- Renewable diesel locations planned and under construction