RT @CERAWeek: When looking back on all the worlds transitions, a quote comes to mind: "if you don't remember history, you are condemned to…
Special Report: Fertecon Animal Feed Phosphates Outlook to 2030
Author: Mark Lautzker | Number of pages: 167 | PDF Report
At around 3 million tonnes the feed phosphate sector is smaller in size compared to phosphate fertilizers, but it provides a significant component of global P2O5 demand, estimated at around 48 million tonnes of nutrient -and is an even stronger driver in specific countries, for example when looking at phosphoric acid trade in Europe or the Americas.
The United Nations, as part of its environmental work, has put a direct focus on the livestock industry, not least the conflict between the environmental impacts of livestock farming and the demands of a growing global population for meat, eggs and dairy products.
Fertecon already routinely tracks developments in the feed phosphate market, and against the backdrop of the global debate on climate change and farming practices, we feel it is valuable to present our data and analysis to an external audience as well - to provide interested readers with new insights enabling a better understanding of this market, the opportunities it offers, and key trends that will affect it through to 2030.
For contents pages, executive summary and sample pages:
Contact us for more information or to purchase the full report.
- US blocks selection of Nigeria’s Okonjo-Iweala to lead WTO
- Whitepaper: COVID-19 and Brexit Impacts on the UK Food Supply Chain this Winter
- Webcast: US-China Phase One Trade - Interim 2020 Progress Report
- USDA to solicit information on cell-based meat and poultry products prior to rulemaking
- Webcast: Brazil-China-US relationship and its impacts on global soybean markets
- Interview Article: Ecuador aiming to double cocoa production in next seven years
- Webcast: October 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
- FDA sampling finds milk allergens in four of 52 dairy-free dark chocolate products