Explore Energy 2020 Virtual Event
Secrets to Surviving in Volatility: Planning for success in 2021 and Beyond to Thrive in New Upstream World. As you plan for next few years, this session will inform what you need to know and what you should do differently moving forward to successfully handle volatility. In this time of volatility, you are all looking toward how digital solutions and exactly where data science can work for you… and where data science may not apply.
We will be presenting what the Energy Connected Ecosystem looks like of a company who will not just survive, but thrive in the future.
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- US Northeast natural gas production management
- From fumes to neural networks: Moving beyond the limits of conventional forecasting
- Commercial analysis of the Rencong-1X high impact well
- Top upstream energy issues for 2021
- Upstream oil and gas meeting its challenges through innovation
- LPG demand in mainland China will return to rapid growth in 2021 driven primarily by new petrochemical plants
- China’s new renewable consumption targets: An enabler to fulfill 2030 climate commitment
- Electricity forward and derivatives market in India: Will it help address the current issues and attract new investments?