Explore Energy 2020 Virtual Event
Secrets to Surviving in Volatility: Planning for success in 2021 and Beyond to Thrive in New Upstream World. As you plan for next few years, this session will inform what you need to know and what you should do differently moving forward to successfully handle volatility. In this time of volatility, you are all looking toward how digital solutions and exactly where data science can work for you… and where data science may not apply.
We will be presenting what the Energy Connected Ecosystem looks like of a company who will not just survive, but thrive in the future.
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- Implications of the US Senate-passed Inflation Reduction Act on Electric Power
- Supporting the development of ASEAN economies: Understanding the strong power demand growth in the region
- Whitepaper: Module Level Power Electronics
- A standardised approach to FPS building
- Southeast Asian countries have floated prospects on clean energy transition to resolve the energy dilemma
- Global Power and Renewables Research Highlights, July 2022: Renewable hotspots, decarbonization efforts and challenges
- The recent surprisingly expensive FPSO bids in Brazil, are actually the new normal
- The Great Jackup Revamp