Explore Energy 2020 Virtual Event
Secrets to Surviving in Volatility: Planning for success in 2021 and Beyond to Thrive in New Upstream World. As you plan for next few years, this session will inform what you need to know and what you should do differently moving forward to successfully handle volatility. In this time of volatility, you are all looking toward how digital solutions and exactly where data science can work for you… and where data science may not apply.
We will be presenting what the Energy Connected Ecosystem looks like of a company who will not just survive, but thrive in the future.
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- The potential for CCUS comes into greater focus in 2020 as more and more countries and companies make net-zero pledges
- Infographic -- Solar PV recycling: Market overview
- Potential NGL impacts of Enbridge Line 5 shutdown are substantial
- Line 5 shutdown could create a logistical scramble, reducing competitiveness of crude oil producers and refiners
- Whitepaper: Technology innovation underpins the growing role of energy storage in a lower emission and more reliable energy system
- The United States confirms its position as the most attractive market for renewables investment
- Announced wind turbine orders exceeding 48 GW tracked globally in 2020
- 2020’s top wind developers are targeting significant wind capacity development, eyeing an equal split between onshore and offshore projects