Explore Energy 2020 Virtual Event
Secrets to Surviving in Volatility: Planning for success in 2021 and Beyond to Thrive in New Upstream World. As you plan for next few years, this session will inform what you need to know and what you should do differently moving forward to successfully handle volatility. In this time of volatility, you are all looking toward how digital solutions and exactly where data science can work for you… and where data science may not apply.
We will be presenting what the Energy Connected Ecosystem looks like of a company who will not just survive, but thrive in the future.
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- Abu Dhabi bolstering oil resources as market improvements remain elusive
- Europe is stepping up its 2030 climate target – what does this mean?
- How do batteries make money in US power markets?
- Reform meets opposition: Mexico’s PV market faces decline amidst regulatory uncertainty
- Racing for growth: Are oil and gas companies overheating the renewables sector?
- North Sea CCS: Consistent policy support is key to unlocking investment in offshore carbon storage
- Carbon prices: Taxes and carbon markets increasing to drive company behavior
- Africa set to lose out on USD25 billion in investment amid global upstream flux