Machine learning has revolutionized a wide array of computationally intensive modelling tasks. Learn how we have ap… https://t.co/jM2UjvqhUT
Data management in private markets: Where to focus first
Data management: Where to focus first
As the adoption of data analytics grows, what must investors and fund managers do to ensure robust processes are in place? IHS Markit's Jocelyn Lewis and Elina Gokh share some insights with Private Debt Investor magazine. In the article, they address six key questions:
- Where are investors focusing their attention when it comes to data analytics and use cases?
- What about managers? How can they improve processes and workflows for better data analytics?
- What should firms prioritize when it comes to ensuring robust data processes are in place?
- How can data be better organized for LP transparency?
- How can fund managers extract maximum benefit from machine learning and AI going forward?
- How might the next generation of data and analytics tools further benefit managers and investors?
To read the full special report on Fund Services, please visit the Private Debt Investor website.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Dipping into the DIPS. The growing importance of dividend derivatives
- Daily Global Market Summary - 24 June 2021
- Institutional ownership data: Quantitative research results
- Daily Global Market Summary - 23 June 2021
- IHS Markit Announces July Launch of Investor Relations Capital Access Platform
- 4 Best Practices to Reverse Rising Compliance Costs for Banks
- Daily Global Market Summary - 22 June 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 21 June 2021
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Read the recent blog post by our own Marjorie Chee where she shares best practices for reversing rising compliance… https://t.co/2h8GcT2v0V
Introducing the first edition of our Fixed Income In-Focus series where we examine global fixed income trends and a… https://t.co/gQUOcsOVcV