Data management in private markets: Where to focus first
Data management: Where to focus first
As the adoption of data analytics grows, what must investors and fund managers do to ensure robust processes are in place? IHS Markit's Jocelyn Lewis and Elina Gokh share some insights with Private Debt Investor magazine. In the article, they address six key questions:
- Where are investors focusing their attention when it comes to data analytics and use cases?
- What about managers? How can they improve processes and workflows for better data analytics?
- What should firms prioritize when it comes to ensuring robust data processes are in place?
- How can data be better organized for LP transparency?
- How can fund managers extract maximum benefit from machine learning and AI going forward?
- How might the next generation of data and analytics tools further benefit managers and investors?
To read the full special report on Fund Services, please visit the Private Debt Investor website.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Chartis RiskTech BuySide 50: Financial Risk Analytics Wins Investment/Market Risk Category
- South Korea Dividends - More to be Discovered
- Top 3 Insights from the 2022 CeFPro Vendor & Third Party Risk Europe Conference
- The obstacles to better analytics adoption in private equity
- A New Report -- Retail Investors: A Changing Landscape
- APIs beat AI in the industry’s post-trade priority list
- Golden Record Corporate Actions Podcast Series - Pilot Episode: Is Data the Problem?
- Top 5 Insights from the 2022 CeFPro Vendor & Third Party Risk USA Conference
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Join our webinar on Thursday, 19 May as we explore the impact of sustained inflation on dividend payments in 2022… https://t.co/jUwPoVmJFw
Join our webinar next week in partnership with Supply Management Insider as the industry experts unveil the necessa… https://t.co/iibJIqHM00