Can the 90-day sprint to try to untangle the gigantic snags in global trade work? Read the insightful op-ed from… https://t.co/pt5EonKu6U
Video: The Expected Impact of Coronavirus on Agricultural Commodity Markets and Trade
The coronavirus epidemic in China is making global headlines, and there is huge uncertainty about what the potential scale of the crisis could be.
Access full video
On this webcast, our experts discuss the possible impact to global agribusiness industries, focusing on:
- Will it affect US-China trade?
- It's impact on global transportation of agricultural commodities
- Supply, demand and export expectations out of China
- Agriculture interests press Congress to tackle shipping delays
- US ag exporters demand Biden administration crack down on ocean freight carriers found profiteering on COVID-19
- Ammonia and the Gas Crisis
- UK swine herd under pressure
- Reporting Sustainability in Agrichemicals
- Market Drivers of Vegetable Oil Prices
- Agricultural Commodities - WASDE Outlook
- Renewable diesel locations planned and under construction