Power demand is coming back in China after an unprecedented drop during the COVID-19 lockdown. “Home Isolation” s… https://t.co/pexUwYpU1t
Video: The Expected Impact of Coronavirus on Agricultural Commodity Markets and Trade
The coronavirus epidemic in China is making global headlines, and there is huge uncertainty about what the potential scale of the crisis could be.
Access full video
On this webcast, our experts discuss the possible impact to global agribusiness industries, focusing on:
- Will it affect US-China trade?
- It's impact on global transportation of agricultural commodities
- Supply, demand and export expectations out of China
- Agriculture and biofuels - a transition in process
- COVID-19 - Animal health companies react to unfamiliar and tough circumstances
- Food and Ag Policy Briefing March 2020
- Article: Russia steps up efforts to maintain food security amid Covid-19
- Article: Identifying Covid-19 misinformation in the sugar market
- COVID-19: How the various agri-industrial sectors are responding
- Blog: African Swine Fever spread prompts vaccines search
- Special Report: Disruptors and Innovators 2020