Video: The Expected Impact of Coronavirus on Agricultural Commodity Markets and Trade
The coronavirus epidemic in China is making global headlines, and there is huge uncertainty about what the potential scale of the crisis could be.
Access full video
On this webcast, our experts discuss the possible impact to global agribusiness industries, focusing on:
- Will it affect US-China trade?
- It's impact on global transportation of agricultural commodities
- Supply, demand and export expectations out of China
- Food & Ag Policy Briefing 7 June
- Article: Can the EU meet its new 25% organic target?
- Article: Peruvian ginger exports maintain strong growth
- Article: High price difference between pecan halves and pieces still holds
- Article: Bayer seals settlements on glyphosate and dicamba litigation
- Article: June - sustainability focus
- Webcast: US Hogs and Pork Market Outlook
- Article: French public health body calls for tighter regulation of unhealthy food adverts