[3/3] Tim Vallin, VP, Technology is currently Chair of Pride at IHS Markit LGBT+ network & a member of the firm's d… https://t.co/eLF03e534o
Video: The Expected Impact of Coronavirus on Agricultural Commodity Markets and Trade
The coronavirus epidemic in China is making global headlines, and there is huge uncertainty about what the potential scale of the crisis could be.
Access full video
On this webcast, our experts discuss the possible impact to global agribusiness industries, focusing on:
- Will it affect US-China trade?
- It's impact on global transportation of agricultural commodities
- Supply, demand and export expectations out of China
- OUTLOOK 2021: Assessing the Washington policy landscape
- Webcast: January WASDE Report Expectations from IHS Markit Food and Agricultural Commodities
- The World's Top 40 Ammonia Buyers
- Top 20 Animal Health Products
- Fully Soluble Fertilizers Outlook - rapid market growth in China
- Biopesticides 2021
- Webcast: Our Expectations for the December 2020 WASDE Report from USDA
- Agriculture MEPs back CAP transition deal for 2021-2022