European truck exports to China decline
Plant openings in mainland China will lead to a reduction of more than 50% in exports in heavy-duty vehicles from Europe to the region. Mercedes-Benz, Scania and Volvo will start production in China later in 2022.
This article was published by S&P Global Mobility and not by S&P Global Ratings, which is a separately managed division of S&P Global.
- May 2022 Tesla brand loyalty more than doubles year-over-year and leads all brands industry-wide
- Fuel for Thought: What can OEMs do to ensure a robust and economical supply of batteries?
- Hyundai Motor Group Rises to #3 in US Retail New Vehicle Market
- China vehicle production up 30% in June
- Greater China Sales & Production Commentary- July 2022
- Full size luxury utility segment loyalty plummets to 10-year low as gas prices spike
- S&P Global Mobility Launches Certified Polk Data Partner Program; Announces First Agencies Participating
- As Inventories Disappear, New Vehicle Monthly Payments Surge