Eurasia Airshow appoints Jane's as publisher of Official Show Daily
The Eurasia Airshow has appointed Jane's as the publisher of its official and exclusive Show Daily for the first Eurasia Airshow, taking place on the 25 -29 April 2018 in Antalya, Turkey.
Turkey is one of the fastest growing markets in the global aviation industry. This rapid development, together with Turkey's geographical location as a bridge between Asia and Europe, offers great potential for this critical new event in the aerospace sector in the region.
"With significant experience in publishing Show Dailies at events around the world, Jane's is ideally placed to report the key events and breaking news stories on each day of Turkey's inaugural air show, and we're excited to partner with Eurasia to deliver a world-class event" said Blake Bartlett, Senior Vice President at Jane's by IHS Markit.
The agreement between the Eurasia Airshow and Jane's was signed during DSEI on Thursday 14 September.
Pictured: Blake Bartlett, Senior Vice President, Jane's (left) and Ferhat Yenibertiz, CEO, Medyacity (right)
Jane's Editorial Staff
Posted 20 September 2017
- Global Militant Attacks Caused Fewer Fatalities in 2017
- North Korean ELWR makes progress towards operations
- 2017 Defence Year in Review: Chinese military developments and Russian geopolitical posturing
- Global defence spending to hit post-Cold War high in 2018
- Gulf defence markets: Threat assessment and spending forecast
- Fast forward: Analysing changes to the intelligence landscape in the 2020s
- Four key territorial challenges risk escalating Syrian conflict after fall of Islamic State's caliphate
- Iraq terror attacks and resultant fatalities hit lowest level since Islamic State caliphate declared in 2014