Eurasia Airshow appoints Jane's as publisher of Official Show Daily
The Eurasia Airshow has appointed Jane's as the publisher of its official and exclusive Show Daily for the first Eurasia Airshow, taking place on the 25 -29 April 2018 in Antalya, Turkey.
Turkey is one of the fastest growing markets in the global aviation industry. This rapid development, together with Turkey's geographical location as a bridge between Asia and Europe, offers great potential for this critical new event in the aerospace sector in the region.
"With significant experience in publishing Show Dailies at events around the world, Jane's is ideally placed to report the key events and breaking news stories on each day of Turkey's inaugural air show, and we're excited to partner with Eurasia to deliver a world-class event" said Blake Bartlett, Senior Vice President at Jane's by IHS Markit.
The agreement between the Eurasia Airshow and Jane's was signed during DSEI on Thursday 14 September.
Pictured: Blake Bartlett, Senior Vice President, Jane's (left) and Ferhat Yenibertiz, CEO, Medyacity (right)
Jane's Editorial Staff
Posted 20 September 2017
- First terror attack recorded in New Zealand | Jane’s Terrorism and Insurgency Centre analysis
- The results are in…the winners of the Jane’s ATC Awards have been revealed!
- Packages sent to UK transport hubs claimed by IRA in bid to create unease
- Flight trackers monitor Russian activity in Venezuela
- Growing modernisation and industrialisation behind hike in Gulf defence spending
- Mergers and acquisitions activity in Defence and Security Market up a third
- Tensions between Saudi Arabia and Qatar drive defence export growth
- Unveiling the shortlist for the 2019 ATC Awards