Eurasia Airshow appoints Jane's as publisher of Official Show Daily
The Eurasia Airshow has appointed Jane's as the publisher of its official and exclusive Show Daily for the first Eurasia Airshow, taking place on the 25 -29 April 2018 in Antalya, Turkey.
Turkey is one of the fastest growing markets in the global aviation industry. This rapid development, together with Turkey's geographical location as a bridge between Asia and Europe, offers great potential for this critical new event in the aerospace sector in the region.
"With significant experience in publishing Show Dailies at events around the world, Jane's is ideally placed to report the key events and breaking news stories on each day of Turkey's inaugural air show, and we're excited to partner with Eurasia to deliver a world-class event" said Blake Bartlett, Senior Vice President at Jane's by IHS Markit.
The agreement between the Eurasia Airshow and Jane's was signed during DSEI on Thursday 14 September.
Pictured: Blake Bartlett, Senior Vice President, Jane's (left) and Ferhat Yenibertiz, CEO, Medyacity (right)
Jane's Editorial Staff
Posted 20 September 2017
- Paris Air Show 2019 show preview
- Captured Islamic State map files underscore technological capabilities and priorities for state building
- Eco-Nihilists Present Increased Risk of Indiscriminate Attacks
- Aviation sector counts cost of Pakistan airspace closure
- Turkey exceeds defence export target as industrial capabilities continue to grow
- Returning foreign fighters pose risk to Trinidad and Tobago
- US Navy deploys support in search for downed Japanese F-35A pilot
- Extreme right activists build transnational narratives online
Verified, validated specifications and profiles of military platforms, weapons and systems in production and use ar… https://t.co/AbQo1jDZIM