CERAWeek - Video of the Week Listen in as Asher Bennett, Founder & CEO, Tevva Electric Trucks, discusses long-range… https://t.co/oA3VN4GvIY
EU passenger car registration growth slows in May
EU passenger car registration growth slows in May to 0.8% increase - ACEA
The passenger car market rose more slowly in May, after April's strong 9.6% year-on-year (y/y) uplift, with the corresponding negative calendar effect in some markets making growth slow to a 0.8% y/y increase in registrations to 1,398,913 units, according to the latest data published by the European Automobile Manufacturers' Association. IHS Markit expects that the passenger car market in the EU will grow by 1.6% y/y to almost 15.4 million units during 2018. However, this year looks to be a near-term high, before tipping backwards in 2019 and sitting between 15.1 million and 15.2 million units during the next decade.
Read the full article
The above article is an excerpt from AutoIntelligence Daily by IHS Markit. AutoIntelligence Daily provides same-day analysis of automotive news, events and trends. Get a free trial and read the full article.
- Autonomous vehicle testing centre opens in Ohio
- Gaping gap between EV wireless and plug-in charging technologies
- New vehicle sales in Vietnam surge over 21 percent in first half of 2019
- Brazil launches local roadmap for EVs with German government
- Eleven companies publish guiding principles for self-driving vehicles
- Swedish light-vehicle registrations in June slump on high base
- US state Michigan unveils EV Charging Infrastructure Package
- China extends tax break for NEVs to 2020
An Automotive Minute - Episode 27 Listen in as Chris Hopson discusses US Light Vehicle Sales Volumes for the month… https://t.co/AofI08A3J7
Autonomous vehicle testing centre opens in Ohio. The Ohio state authorities (United States) have opened a 540-acre… https://t.co/Pq6tpj6mA8