The Automotive Manufacturing Disruption Index dropped significantly over the past week and is now in "very low disr… https://t.co/XkBEoBdwEs
EU passenger car registration growth slows in May
EU passenger car registration growth slows in May to 0.8% increase - ACEA
The passenger car market rose more slowly in May, after April's strong 9.6% year-on-year (y/y) uplift, with the corresponding negative calendar effect in some markets making growth slow to a 0.8% y/y increase in registrations to 1,398,913 units, according to the latest data published by the European Automobile Manufacturers' Association. IHS Markit expects that the passenger car market in the EU will grow by 1.6% y/y to almost 15.4 million units during 2018. However, this year looks to be a near-term high, before tipping backwards in 2019 and sitting between 15.1 million and 15.2 million units during the next decade.
Read the full article
The above article is an excerpt from AutoIntelligence Daily by IHS Markit. AutoIntelligence Daily provides same-day analysis of automotive news, events and trends. Get a free trial and read the full article.
- Automotive Rapid Response Report | 8 July 2020
- Automotive COVID-19 Recovery Series
- Automotive Rapid Response Report - 17 June 2020
- COVID-19's real possible effects on the Auto and Mobility Industry
- With 50% of countries reporting, month of May numbers indicate a solid rebound for global auto demand
- Automotive Rapid Response Report - 3 June 2020
- Automotive Rapid Response Report - 20 May 2020
- COVID-19: Global Auto Demand Tracker
IHS Markit saw a 3% decrease week-on-week (w/w) in Canada national registration volume, representing a volume decli… https://t.co/j2OwRPbDB7
US new vehicle sales in the first half of June were up 18% compared with the same period in May: - luxury vehicle… https://t.co/k0NcQpnuyS