Ethylene demand growth remains robust but many market factors are affecting the future
Ethylene demand growth remains robust but many market factors are affecting the future. IHS Markit closely monitors and analyzes the global Ethylene and connecting markets giving you the visibility needed to see the whole picture.
- Changing course: Plastics, carbon and the transition to circularity
- Factors impacting global fiber demand and growth
- COVID-19 Impact on C4s and Rubbers
- Biojet for aviation – A growth story for the 2020s?
- Podcast: Lithium February Market Outlook
- Assessing the sustainability and performance of green surfactants
- China’s styrene monomer market and its push for higher self-sufficiency
- Polyurethane feedstocks: Is the golden age over?
The global transition to a Circular Economy has reached an inflection point of no return. Read more:… https://t.co/MERV5PKnKx