Ethylene demand growth remains robust but many market factors are affecting the future
12 April 2018 Steve Lewandowski
Ethylene demand growth remains robust but many market factors are affecting the future. IHS Markit closely monitors and analyzes the global Ethylene and connecting markets giving you the visibility needed to see the whole picture.
- Building business value in a new world order
- Podcast: NGL Markets and the Olefins Impact
- Bon appétit: Natural water-soluble polymers in foods and beverages
- The Near-Term Reduction of the North American Advantage for Polyethylene
- How is polymer demand impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Middle East Dilemma
- Impact of Covid-19 and low oil pricing on global chemical markets
- Basic Chemicals - The Curve is Already Flattened!