Ethylene demand growth remains robust but many market factors are affecting the future
12 April 2018 Steve Lewandowski
Ethylene demand growth remains robust but many market factors are affecting the future. IHS Markit closely monitors and analyzes the global Ethylene and connecting markets giving you the visibility needed to see the whole picture.
- MMA and PMMA Getting Back on Track
- Specialty Fibers Shaping the Future
- Impact of Brexit Uncertainty on the Imports of Polyester and Nylon Fibers in the United Kingdom
- Is chemical recycling a game changer?
- The new silk road
- Sustainability’s impact on the global soda ash market
- Why international buyers import US ethane
- Tale of Two Dynamics: Low Feedstock Countries versus Low Construction Cost Countries