Ethane – What went Wrong? Delaying the U.S. advantage – October 2018
This webinar will discuss IHS Markit's view on the key issues in the rapidly tightening US ethane market:
- How did we get here?
- in the context of ethane demand, infrastructure development, and olefins investment
- What is the current impact and the expected duration?
- High ethane prices, ethylene cracker feedslate and operations?
- What is the remedy and the path forward? - Considering US ethane, ethylene and derivatives
- Yanyu He | Executive Director, NGL Markets, IHS Markit
- Todd Dina | Director, Global Olefins, IHS Markit
Products & Solutions
Natural Gas Liquids Markets
This service leverages IHS proprietary market and modeling expertise to provide supply, demand and price forecasts, accompanied by in-depth insight, on natural gas liquids or NGLs (ethane, propane, normal/isobutene) and natural gasoline). You get natural gas liquids price forecasting and freight data, weekly economics updates and stock reports.
Waterborne Live LPG
Stay informed on waterborne LPG trade data
Access continuously updated waterborne LPG trade data & regular market analysis driven by detailed vessel-level information that is expert-vetted & available nowhere else. Continuous updates allow you to monitor the market as voyages unfold, track market fundamentals & leverage drill-down vessel-specific detail. Use Waterborne Live LPG to:
Download Waterborne Live LPG brochure
- Saudi Aramco: the company to watch
- Podcast: December Lithium Market Outlook
- Video: With the right chemical strategy, you are still in the game.
- Styrene: The calm before the storm
- Podcast: November Lithium Market Outlook
- Key Strategic Issues Impacting the Global Ethylene Markets
- Video: Chemical Strategic Vision for 2020 and Beyond
- Beyond soybeans: The ripple effect of US-China trade tariffs on agribusiness
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Petrochemical industry earnings in 2019 reflect a slower pace of global growth. Read more about the impact & then l… https://t.co/7BqqgwqGLA