Ethane – What went Wrong? Delaying the U.S. advantage – October 2018
This webinar will discuss IHS Markit's view on the key issues in the rapidly tightening US ethane market:
- How did we get here?
- in the context of ethane demand, infrastructure development, and olefins investment
- What is the current impact and the expected duration?
- High ethane prices, ethylene cracker feedslate and operations?
- What is the remedy and the path forward? - Considering US ethane, ethylene and derivatives
- Yanyu He | Executive Director, NGL Markets, IHS Markit
- Todd Dina | Director, Global Olefins, IHS Markit
Products & Solutions
Natural Gas Liquids Markets
This service leverages IHS proprietary market and modeling expertise to provide supply, demand and price forecasts, accompanied by in-depth insight, on natural gas liquids or NGLs (ethane, propane, normal/isobutene) and natural gasoline). You get natural gas liquids price forecasting and freight data, weekly economics updates and stock reports.
Waterborne Live LPG
Stay informed on waterborne LPG trade data
Access continuously updated waterborne LPG trade data & regular market analysis driven by detailed vessel-level information that is expert-vetted & available nowhere else. Continuous updates allow you to monitor the market as voyages unfold, track market fundamentals & leverage drill-down vessel-specific detail. Use Waterborne Live LPG to:
Download Waterborne Live LPG brochure
- Plastic waste management: Overview of major steps taken globally
- Display Technologies to determine consumption of display materials in the medium term
- Top disruptors that can transform specialty chemicals
- Biodegradable Polymers: Contributing to a Sustainable Future
- Global propylene demand to continue outpacing supply
- Offshore wind installation energizes epoxy resins demand
- EU Single-Use Plastic Ban
- Waste Plastic Chemical Recycling via Pyrolysis - Small-Scale vs Large-Scale