Part 1: Establish Market Potential
27 December 2017
Find out how to build up a picture of your chosen market and understand whether defence budget totals match political rhetoric.
What's next? Sneak peek at the next video in our series, Identifying Opportunities.
Can we help?
Contact us to find out.
- Flying High? Charles Forrester provides an overview of the Gulf aviation industry, spending and procurement.
- China dominated Asia-Pacific defence exports over last decade as India continued to rely on foreign defence equipment
- European Defence Spending Inches Closer to USD300 Billion
- Jane’s analyses the Shahed 129 and Hamaseh
- Saudi air defences ill-prepared for low-level attacks
- Advent International Corporation's proposed acquisition of Cobham
- UK artillery has nearly 15% personnel shortfall
- US tests ground-launched missile concept previously banned under INF