The ESG ecosystem update - week ending 14 May 2021
Eid Mubarak! A week of impact - this week, we discuss the CII report on how to improve trade settlement governance, vote disclosure of investors, Federated Hermes impact database, ShareAction engagement with Tesco, impact metrics of Amazon's revised Sustainability bond framework, AMR and health shareholder engagements, US-China net zero framework comparison, what stakeholder capitalism can learn from Jensen and Meckling and insights from the NNIP webinar, such as how to become more active when investing passively.
For the full report, download here
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Top 3 Insights from the 2022 CeFPro Vendor & Third Party Risk Europe Conference
- The obstacles to better analytics adoption in private equity
- A New Report -- Retail Investors: A Changing Landscape
- APIs beat AI in the industry’s post-trade priority list
- Golden Record Corporate Actions Podcast Series - Pilot Episode: Is Data the Problem?
- Top 5 Insights from the 2022 CeFPro Vendor & Third Party Risk USA Conference
- Top 3 takeaways from the ISDA 36th AGM 2022 in Madrid
- Navigating inefficiency in credit portfolio management
Join our webinar on Thursday, 19 May as we explore the impact of sustained inflation on dividend payments in 2022… https://t.co/jUwPoVmJFw
Join our webinar next week in partnership with Supply Management Insider as the industry experts unveil the necessa… https://t.co/iibJIqHM00