We're excited to announce the July launch of our Investor Relations platform - Capital Access. The intelligence an… https://t.co/Usr6fbIvXu
The ESG ecosystem update - week ending 14 May 2021
Eid Mubarak! A week of impact - this week, we discuss the CII report on how to improve trade settlement governance, vote disclosure of investors, Federated Hermes impact database, ShareAction engagement with Tesco, impact metrics of Amazon's revised Sustainability bond framework, AMR and health shareholder engagements, US-China net zero framework comparison, what stakeholder capitalism can learn from Jensen and Meckling and insights from the NNIP webinar, such as how to become more active when investing passively.
For the full report, download here
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- IHS Markit Announces July Launch of Investor Relations Capital Access Platform
- 4 Best Practices to Reverse Rising Compliance Costs for Banks
- Daily Global Market Summary - 21 June 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 18 June 2021
- Clients of IHS Markit’s thinkFolio get access to pre-trade liquidity insights with Lucera’s LumeALFA Analytics and Neptune Axes
- Daily Global Market Summary - 17 June 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 16 June 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 15 June 2021
Join our webinar session tomorrow, Tuesday, 22 June, to hear about our new data set, Dynamic Tolerance Data, which… https://t.co/RcQHCciEvI