We're excited to announce the July launch of our Investor Relations platform - Capital Access. The intelligence an… https://t.co/Usr6fbIvXu
The ESG ecosystem update #13 week ending 4 June 2021
TNFD official launch this week. Amazon shareholders asked for more plastics disclosure. IHS Markit database and special report Changing Course: Plastics, carbon and the transition to circularity may be able to help. We discuss whether sustainability-linked financing is becoming the norm, vote statistics on Say on Pay and link to director election; ESG ratings of managers by LGT Capital; insurance companies rating by ShareAction; ING's report on SFDR, third party data validation and fair global taxation.
To access the blog, please click here.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- IHS Markit Announces July Launch of Investor Relations Capital Access Platform
- 4 Best Practices to Reverse Rising Compliance Costs for Banks
- Daily Global Market Summary - 21 June 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 18 June 2021
- Clients of IHS Markit’s thinkFolio get access to pre-trade liquidity insights with Lucera’s LumeALFA Analytics and Neptune Axes
- Daily Global Market Summary - 17 June 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 16 June 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 15 June 2021
Join our webinar session tomorrow, Tuesday, 22 June, to hear about our new data set, Dynamic Tolerance Data, which… https://t.co/RcQHCciEvI