The ESG ecosystem update #13 week ending 4 June 2021
TNFD official launch this week. Amazon shareholders asked for more plastics disclosure. IHS Markit database and special report Changing Course: Plastics, carbon and the transition to circularity may be able to help. We discuss whether sustainability-linked financing is becoming the norm, vote statistics on Say on Pay and link to director election; ESG ratings of managers by LGT Capital; insurance companies rating by ShareAction; ING's report on SFDR, third party data validation and fair global taxation.
To access the blog, please click here.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Chartis RiskTech BuySide 50: Financial Risk Analytics Wins Investment/Market Risk Category
- Defensive Strategies for the Asian USD High Yield Credit Market
- South Korea Dividends - More to be Discovered
- Top 3 Insights from the 2022 CeFPro Vendor & Third Party Risk Europe Conference
- The obstacles to better analytics adoption in private equity
- A New Report -- Retail Investors: A Changing Landscape
- APIs beat AI in the industry’s post-trade priority list
- Golden Record Corporate Actions Podcast Series - Pilot Episode: Is Data the Problem?
Join our webinar on Thursday, 19 May as we explore the impact of sustained inflation on dividend payments in 2022… https://t.co/jUwPoVmJFw
Join our webinar next week in partnership with Supply Management Insider as the industry experts unveil the necessa… https://t.co/iibJIqHM00