A review of the upstream engineering and fabrication market in 2018
A summary of all the things you need to know that happened in the upstream offshore engineering and fabrication yards market in 2018.
Posted 29 January 2019 by Ding Li Ang, Head of Research (APAC), Head of Engineering & Fabrication, Upstream Costs and Technology, IHS Markit
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- 2019 oil and gas corporate venture capital investments in cleantech startups at record high
- Pennsylvania fracking oversight report receives more pushback
- To deal or not to deal, that is the question...
- Economic instabilities and coronavirus (COVID-19) impact pose risks to Pakistan power demand growth and investments
- Contract cancellations for offshore rigs peak in 2020 - how will the market react?
- In adapting to the energy transition, refiners diverge on business and investment strategies
- Global PV inverter market surpassed $9 billion in 2019 following record shipments
- Assessing the impact of a second coronavirus wave on fuel demand