In recent years, most large E&P companies have asked for shareholder feedback, and as a result have actioned change… https://t.co/kIadIDvjWL
A review of the upstream engineering and fabrication market in 2018
A summary of all the things you need to know that happened in the upstream offshore engineering and fabrication yards market in 2018.
Posted 29 January 2019 by Ding Li Ang, Head of Research (APAC), Head of Engineering & Fabrication, Upstream Costs and Technology, IHS Markit
- Utilization improved in 2019-Q2, with stable demand and pricing expected in the hydraulic fracturing market through 2019
- Water disposal stands out in the growing US onshore upstream water lifecycle market
- Video: Finding success in the Permian
- China’s gas market midstream reform: True transformation will take time
- India’s captive coal industry: will passive development continue to fuel import growth?
- Marginal field legislation could significantly boost Angolan field development
- A Slowing Growth Story
- Subsea tie-backs de-risk Deepwater Gulf of Mexico