A review of the upstream engineering and fabrication market in 2018
A summary of all the things you need to know that happened in the upstream offshore engineering and fabrication yards market in 2018.
Posted 29 January 2019 by Ding Li Ang, Head of Research (APAC), Head of Engineering & Fabrication, Upstream Costs and Technology, IHS Markit
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- The Brazilian Surplus Transfer of Rights – a huge prize and a big challenge
- Carbon pricing: one of many solutions to decarbonize power in New York
- Corporate renewable procurement pushing solar and wind deployment
- Leaders of LADWP Approve 400-MW Eland Solar/Battery Project
- Another Brazilian pre-salt beyond 200 nautical miles?
- Recent Pipeline Completions Focused on LNG Projects; Upcoming Projects in Permian, Mid-Atlantic
- Navigating the investor landscape for North America unconventionals
- IHS Markit Forecasts $2 Gas in 2020
Mike Wynne, VP, discuses 5 key messages at Explore: Energy Madrid - a challenging transition for E&P, policy-driven… https://t.co/Ti6BhHNLMg