A review of the upstream engineering and fabrication market in 2018
A summary of all the things you need to know that happened in the upstream offshore engineering and fabrication yards market in 2018.
Posted 29 January 2019 by Ding Li Ang, Head of Research (APAC), Head of Engineering & Fabrication, Upstream Costs and Technology, IHS Markit
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- US Northeast natural gas production management
- From fumes to neural networks: Moving beyond the limits of conventional forecasting
- Commercial analysis of the Rencong-1X high impact well
- Top upstream energy issues for 2021
- Upstream oil and gas meeting its challenges through innovation
- LPG demand in mainland China will return to rapid growth in 2021 driven primarily by new petrochemical plants
- Electricity forward and derivatives market in India: Will it help address the current issues and attract new investments?
- China’s new renewable consumption targets: An enabler to fulfill 2030 climate commitment