A review of the upstream engineering and fabrication market in 2018
A summary of all the things you need to know that happened in the upstream offshore engineering and fabrication yards market in 2018.
Posted 29 January 2019 by Ding Li Ang, Head of Research (APAC), Head of Engineering & Fabrication, Upstream Costs and Technology, IHS Markit
- Late-life basin renewal: Lessons learned from the Greater Permian Basin and North Sea
- Scrubbing up for 2020
- Chevron proposed $58 billion acquisition of Anadarko would create Permian powerhouse
- West Texas oil or East Coast gas?
- Ever-growing LNG market sees more spot trading
- Coal-fired power in Southeast Asia: Deceleration ahead but new build still robust
- South Africa at a crossroads: Options for the future power mix
- Low hydraulic fracturing demand in the first half of 2019 to keep utilization rates in the low 60% range