In the context of the transition to a low-carbon economy, GHG emissions reporting may have a significant bearing on… https://t.co/naQiRksQ9n
Engaging Shareholders and Targeting New Investors Amidst COVID-19 Travel Disruption – Best Practices
Best Practices for a Proactive Approach
The spread of coronavirus continues to pose both daily headline risk and tangible business impact for global corporations. Moreover, analysis from IHS Markit's Global Markets Intelligence group illustrates not only short-term quant and ETF based outflows driving the market downturn, but heavy long-only institutional pressure to the downside across global indices. Working off historic highs, many are choosing to be safe rather than sorry, and take profits off the top.
Against this backdrop, many of IHS Markit's clients are coming off their Q4 and Full-Year results with a packed schedule of industry conferences, roadshows and investor meetings. In recent weeks, we've seen the cancellations of these investor events snowball, removing critical touchpoints for IR teams to maintain relationships and instill confidence in uncertain times, while also engaging investors who may be looking to buy in to stories during near-term pullbacks.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- Prioritizing Engagement with Hedge Funds
- Daily Global Market Summary - November 24, 2020
- Daily Global Market Summary - November 23, 2020
- IHS Markit Launches Sovereign ESG Dataset Covering 41 Indicators Across 211 Countries and Territories
- Institutional Ownership Data: Quantitative Research Note
- Daily Global Market Summary - 20 November 2020
- French Annual General Meeting Season Review 2020
- New Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Rules and How to Simplify Them: Leveraging technology for new Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Rules
This article takes a closer look at what LIBOR fallback spreads can be expected with the recent launch of ISDA's IB… https://t.co/zgizJO3bP8