NGL Quarterly Webinar Series: The effects of new US NGL supply growth on Mont Belvieu pricing – July 2018
Debnil Chowdhury - Director, Midstream &
NGL Markets, IHS Markit
Adam Perdue - Director, Midstream & NGL Markets, IHS Markit
Bill Rawlusyk - Executive Director, Canada NGL Markets, IHS Markit
Products & Solutions
Natural Gas Liquids Markets
This service leverages IHS proprietary market and modeling expertise to provide supply, demand and price forecasts, accompanied by in-depth insight, on natural gas liquids or NGLs (ethane, propane, normal/isobutene) and natural gasoline). You get natural gas liquids price forecasting and freight data, weekly economics updates and stock reports.
Learn more | Download Natural Gas Liquids Markets Brochure
Chemical Economics Handbook®
Keep pace with the global chemical industry and its competitive markets.
In publication for more than 60 years, the Chemical Economics Handbook (CEH) provides five-year outlooks and extensive market data on more than 300 industrial chemicals. Find supply, demand, manufacturing processes, price and trade information for individual chemicals or the major chemical groups.
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- Navigating the investor landscape for North America unconventionals
- IHS Markit Forecasts $2 Gas in 2020
- 2021 offshore rig market: Out of intensive care but in rehab
- The potential of electric fracking
- From hope to frustration
- Low renewable auction prices in India – Aggressive bids or unrealistic expectations?
- Global battery storage: Poised for rapid growth as renewables drive need for flexibility?
- Announced wind turbine orders globally reaches record high in first half 2019