NGL Quarterly Webinar Series: The effects of new US NGL supply growth on Mont Belvieu pricing – July 2018
Debnil Chowdhury - Director, Midstream &
NGL Markets, IHS Markit
Adam Perdue - Director, Midstream & NGL Markets, IHS Markit
Bill Rawlusyk - Executive Director, Canada NGL Markets, IHS Markit
Products & Solutions
Natural Gas Liquids Markets
This service leverages IHS proprietary market and modeling expertise to provide supply, demand and price forecasts, accompanied by in-depth insight, on natural gas liquids or NGLs (ethane, propane, normal/isobutene) and natural gasoline). You get natural gas liquids price forecasting and freight data, weekly economics updates and stock reports.
Learn more | Download Natural Gas Liquids Markets Brochure
Chemical Economics Handbook®
Keep pace with the global chemical industry and its competitive markets.
In publication for more than 60 years, the Chemical Economics Handbook (CEH) provides five-year outlooks and extensive market data on more than 300 industrial chemicals. Find supply, demand, manufacturing processes, price and trade information for individual chemicals or the major chemical groups.
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- The latest survey of the proppant market shows that price and logistics continue to matter most to buyers
- Hydrogen as an energy carrier: A win-win situation for China for technology exports, indigenous resource deployment, and deep decarbonization
- The golden-age of trackers: One third of global ground-mounted PV installations will use trackers from 2019 to 2023
- The era of Russian pipeline gas supply to China begins
- US-China trade relations and the implications on the LNG Market
- Comparison of GHG emissions across oil and gas companies infeasible due to differing methodologies
- Floating rigs with backlog extending at least two years continues to decline
- Harnessing Big Data to Survive an Oil Price Slump
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Our experts recently delivered our second Hydrogen workshop, which focused on the potential penetration of… https://t.co/HBDBRB5HhD