NGL Webinar Series: The effects of new US NGL supply growth on Asia pricing
US NGL production is expected to experience significant resumption of growth due to the strong associated crude production growth. Asia is expected to continue to be preferred destination over the long term for US NGL exports. This webinar will discuss IHS Markit's latest view of strong US NGL growth on Asian NGL pricing.
To view our recent webinar and analysis complete with Q&A, register to watch the recording.
- Fast and reliable analysis for gas lifted wells
- Pioneering PDO: From EOR to renewables
- CERAWeek in 30-Seconds: Tweets from the 2019 conference
- Navigating Choppy Waters IMO Study, Final Findings
- China Unconventionals 2.0: “What Would it Take to Believe?”
- Energy industry continues focus on how technology can reduce carbon intensity
- Largest gas discovery in Indonesia in 18 years could reduce Indonesia’s LNG demand by up to 2 MMtpa
- Structural oil price volatility, global fundamentals and supply, demand and price forecasts in 2019-2020