NGL Webinar Series: The effects of new US NGL supply growth on Asia pricing
US NGL production is expected to experience significant resumption of growth due to the strong associated crude production growth. Asia is expected to continue to be preferred destination over the long term for US NGL exports. This webinar will discuss IHS Markit's latest view of strong US NGL growth on Asian NGL pricing.
To view our recent webinar and analysis complete with Q&A, register to watch the recording.
- Underdog to Champion: Unlock the presalt potential
- The Vaca Muerta Play: Gaining competitive economics through operational efficiencies
- Hydrogen as an Energy Carrier: Can China accelerate the path down the learning curve?
- Southeast Asia/far east jackup rig market update
- India’s city gas distribution (CGD) sector making headway: Brings tempo to downstream gas infrastructure business
- Ahead of its first upstream bid round, has Senegal tightened terms too far?
- Cambodia’s upcoming revision of its power development plan may include LNG-fired power plants
- Finding feedstocks in a quickening energy transition scenario