NGL Webinar Series: The effects of new US NGL supply growth on Asia pricing
US NGL production is expected to experience significant resumption of growth due to the strong associated crude production growth. Asia is expected to continue to be preferred destination over the long term for US NGL exports. This webinar will discuss IHS Markit's latest view of strong US NGL growth on Asian NGL pricing.
To view our recent webinar and analysis complete with Q&A, register to watch the recording.
- Video: Naphtha’s reemerging role as an essential product and feedstock
- Under the hammer: Drivers of recent renewable tender prices in emerging markets
- Larger turbines and offshore wind boost 2018 global wind turbine orders
- Is digitalization delivering?
- Potential investment and production outcomes for Chesapeake’s premiere oil asset
- Venezuelan darkness plagues production
- Impact of decline parameters on your expected ultimate recoverable reserves
- The implications of constrained investment capacity
The engine of the shale revolution has provided engineers & geologists the ability to improve well productivity. Jo… https://t.co/LILrR7ZkWX