NGL Webinar Series: The effects of new US NGL supply growth on Asia pricing
US NGL production is expected to experience significant resumption of growth due to the strong associated crude production growth. Asia is expected to continue to be preferred destination over the long term for US NGL exports. This webinar will discuss IHS Markit's latest view of strong US NGL growth on Asian NGL pricing.
To view our recent webinar and analysis complete with Q&A, register to watch the recording.
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- PennEast Pipeline to Be Built in Two Phases, Announces Developer
- Rio Grande LNG Rehearing Denial Raises New Issues for FERC
- From start to finish: Stages of life impact on oil and gas greenhouse gas emission intensity
- Continued focus on shareholder returns means there will be no upstream activity recovery in 2020
- Unprecedented challenges in global crude supply impact E&P company futures
- Ten downstream issues to watch in 2020
- Analysts: China's carbon market may aid least efficient coal plants
- Video: Hydrogen as an energy carrier: A win-win situation for mainland China for technology exports, indigenous resource deployment, and deep decarbonization