NGL Webinar Series: The effects of new US NGL supply growth on Asia pricing
US NGL production is expected to experience significant resumption of growth due to the strong associated crude production growth. Asia is expected to continue to be preferred destination over the long term for US NGL exports. This webinar will discuss IHS Markit's latest view of strong US NGL growth on Asian NGL pricing.
To view our recent webinar and analysis complete with Q&A, register to watch the recording.
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- The Returning spectre – beyond IMO2020
- Is Pennsylvania on the path to join the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative?
- Infographic: Argentina oil- The fate of Vaca Muerta
- FERC Winter 2019/20 Assessment Finds Strong Gas Supplies
- North Dakota Seeks Solutions to Excess Gas Flaring, Including Possible Petchem Investment
- Ireland’s Offshore Basins: Can Past Disappointments Lead to Future Success?
- PV installation forecast in China lowered in 2019 but global forecast of 129 GW in 2019 remains unchanged
- India's lucrative energy industry
The proposal, submitted by the Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD) to the California Energy Commission (CE… https://t.co/yrAI3Zext4