The Three Gorges Dam in China 🇨🇳 is one of the largest dams in the world generating a mammoth 22,500 megawatts of… https://t.co/4PJRkbD4RN
NGL Webinar Series: The effects of new US NGL supply growth on Asia pricing
US NGL production is expected to experience significant resumption of growth due to the strong associated crude production growth. Asia is expected to continue to be preferred destination over the long term for US NGL exports. This webinar will discuss IHS Markit's latest view of strong US NGL growth on Asian NGL pricing.
To view our recent webinar and analysis complete with Q&A, register to watch the recording.
- Harvesting global insecurity
- Europe’s power market bounces back
- The potential benefits of investing in the Powder River Basin
- Hydraulic fracturing counts take over from technical factors as main driver of hydraulic horsepower demand
- Oil's new strategic asset: Leveraging technology, big data, and analytics to create competitive advantage
- 12 months and counting to potentially the largest disruption to oil markets from a planned event – the IMO scramble
- Proximity, proximity, proximity – The key to the proppant market
- A look forward- What to expect from the upstream oil and gas market in 2019