EDM for Energy – Restore confidence in your data
EDM for Energy Overview Video
Watch this two-minute video to learn how energy firms are using EDM for Energy to unlock the full value of their data. EDM combines different types of data from multiple sources in a centralized hub. It uses technical and business rules to assess data quality and autocorrect issues. With renewed confidence in their data, energy firms can make smarter business decisions and gain a competitive advantage.
- Chemical surpluses create opportunities – and costs
- Coronavirus Impact on the Chlor-alkali Market
- A door opens: surplus ethylene to gasoline
- What lies ahead for the Asian Ethylene Market in 2020?
- Impact of the Coronavirus Outbreak on China’s Acrylates Industry
- Impact of New Plastics Regulation in China
- Major Butadiene Market Trends for 2020
- Podcast: Lithium January Market Outlook
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
The hotel is 86% sold out, and the deadline to secure your room in the WPC discounted room block is this Friday, 2/… https://t.co/6npnXvpInc