EDM for Energy – Restore confidence in your data
EDM for Energy Overview Video
Watch this two-minute video to learn how energy firms are using EDM for Energy to unlock the full value of their data. EDM combines different types of data from multiple sources in a centralized hub. It uses technical and business rules to assess data quality and autocorrect issues. With renewed confidence in their data, energy firms can make smarter business decisions and gain a competitive advantage.
- The Near-Term Reduction of the North American Advantage for Polyethylene
- How is polymer demand impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Middle East Dilemma
- Impact of Covid-19 and low oil pricing on global chemical markets
- Basic Chemicals - The Curve is Already Flattened!
- Podcast: Olefins Weekly Wrap-Up April 24
- Impact of plastics recycling on the future of energy transition
- Podcast: Olefins Weekly Wrap-Up
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
RT @IHSMarkit: "If you want to take care of shareholders, you better take care of your people, and you better take care of your planet, and…