Our banking risk experts provide insight into events impacting the financial sector in emerging markets in December… https://t.co/fgWdLF26el
Economic opportunities in the sub-Saharan African region
The pandemic will be prevalent in sub-Saharan African countries well into 2023. Governments are trying to mitigate economic impacts while growing opportunities. Thea Fourie from our economics team discusses how COVID has impacted the region and shares key sectors to watch for future growth.
- Banking risk monthly outlook: December 2021
- What's driving the influx of global migration?
- US Monthly GDP Index for October 2021
- Weekly Pricing Pulse: Commodity prices edge up
- Capital Markets Weekly: Supply affected by Thanksgiving holiday and renewed COVID-related concerns
- Weekly Pricing Pulse: Commodity prices recover after recent sell-off
- Country Risk Premiums Quarterly: Q4 2021
- Global economic growth, inflation will slow in 2022
RT @DanielYergin: Now available on-demand: The Great Supply Chain Disruption will continue into 2022. Pleased to chair a panel of experts l…