Downstream Deregulation: A Double-Edged Sword for Latin American Refiners – May 2018
05 July 2018 Rob Smith
By Rob Smith, Director - Oil Markets and Downstream
Products & Solutions
Refining & Marketing
- Tom Stoppard, the legendary British playwright, and Petrochemical Process Technology?
- Recovery for the paraxylene industry or temporary reprieve?
- Is it time for the Asian Nylon 6 Industry to Rebound?
- Light Vehicle Production Outlook In 2021
- COVID Drives CO2 Growth in Food Sector
- The 2020 collapse in crude oil prices changed the game for the chemical industry
- The Alpha Dogs of Alpha Olefins
- Delving into Derivatives: Oxo Alcohols, Acrylates and SAP