Check out our new research series addressing opportunities and risks for market participants in Southeast Asia as t… https://t.co/g5rZQXG6Ek
Disruptive Realities of the Energy Transition
The energy transition is no longer part of a distant forecast but has arrived in many places around the world. This change will impact the refinery and petrochemical industries in a profound way. The destination is known: deeper petrochemical integration is required. The best pathway is less clear.
What are the disruptive realities of the energy transition for
From Fuels to Chemicals study addresses IHS Markit's view on the complex product and feedstocks balance of the integrated downstream system under future scenarios.
This study will enable stakeholders to:
- Decide which technologies to invest in
- Determine how to construct new refineries
- Compare strategic position versus competitors
- Forecast future margins and profitability based on different infrastructure options
IHS Markit Fuels to Chemicals study can help you navigate the energy transition, adopt the right technologies, and consider the future market scenarios. Reconfigure your strategy knowing the risk and opportunities around the integration of these industries.
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- United Kingdom: Sustaining upstream decarbonization momentum
- Morocco’s Anchois discovery
- MPD-capable drillships: a sought-after subset in a heating market
- Freeport LNG outage spawns bearish North American gas market fundamentals and late-2022 uncertainty
- Reactivation of OSVs, a trend that is strengthening across the globe
- Video: Which power markets are most attractive for renewables investment?
- The upcoming and highly anticipated Gazania-1 well has the potential to create significant value for both investors and South Africa
- North American Natural Gas Short-Term Outlook, June 2022
Environmentalists and legal experts are divided on whether the new version of Energy Charter Treaty can help fight… https://t.co/VbhEF39zRN