Webcast: Disruptions in US Agriculture by Derecho Event
The recent Derecho storm that ravished the key corn-producing
area of the US corn belt, will have lasting effects on the US
market, even impacting the global corn market.
In this webcast, our team addresses the financial, supply, demand and price impacts of the storm, as well as the extent storage capacities in Iowa are affected.
- Webcast: US Poultry Market Implications of the COVID-19 Epidemic
- Article: Sustainability Focus - Can the EU cut deforestation from its agri-food sector
- Biostimulants 2020
- Webcast: Price Outlook Implications in the US Soy Markets
- Interview: “To get financing to cocoa farmers, you need to organize the data”
- Article: Perdue assures state ag chiefs that a CFAP 2 effort is coming
- Article: EU trade chief’s resignation sparks race to fill role
- Article: Scotland passes law to keep CAP policies after Brexit
[4/5] Andrew Eisen is a sponsor for Women in Tech, he has helped develop a mentoring program that nurtures women’s… https://t.co/jd2dvk8Wbx