Webcast: Disruptions in US Agriculture by Derecho Event
The recent Derecho storm that ravished the key corn-producing
area of the US corn belt, will have lasting effects on the US
market, even impacting the global corn market.
In this webcast, our team addresses the financial, supply, demand and price impacts of the storm, as well as the extent storage capacities in Iowa are affected.
- North Dakota Carbon Neutral by 2030 through a Just Transition
- Dicamba global overview and outlook 2021
- Post-Brexit divergence between the UK and EU
- Effective Feed Protein Management
- Biofertilizers 2021
- Innovations in Crop Science 2021
- EU Hemp Market
- Webcast: Rising Input Costs and Breakeven for US Hogs
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
We are also delighted to announce that Neha Mehta, Research, Analysis, Data and Technical Design Executive Director… https://t.co/9q2WeVRFqR