Webcast: Disruptions in US Agriculture by Derecho Event
The recent Derecho storm that ravished the key corn-producing
area of the US corn belt, will have lasting effects on the US
market, even impacting the global corn market.
In this webcast, our team addresses the financial, supply, demand and price impacts of the storm, as well as the extent storage capacities in Iowa are affected.
- Webcast: Rising Input Costs and Breakeven for US Hogs
- Possible winners and losers in the volatile apple juice market
- Agri-food giants demand EU rejects restrictions on labelling dairy alternatives
- Sen. Boozman predicts chamber will ‘get a lot of good things done’ on ag policy in 2021
- Webcast: Expectations from Washington DC on A Trade and Policy Landscape
- Outlook 2021: A critical year for the European Commission’s plan for a sustainable food system
- OUTLOOK 2021: Assessing the Washington policy landscape
- Webcast: January WASDE Report Expectations from IHS Markit Food and Agricultural Commodities