Webcast: Disruptions in US Agriculture by Derecho Event
The recent Derecho storm that ravished the key corn-producing
area of the US corn belt, will have lasting effects on the US
market, even impacting the global corn market.
In this webcast, our team addresses the financial, supply, demand and price impacts of the storm, as well as the extent storage capacities in Iowa are affected.
- The future of alternative proteins: Implications for the meat industry and farmland use
- The US is shrinking in importance as a global supplier
- India releases SOP for ag use of drones
- Drivers of agribusiness farm economics
- Plastics and circular economy in EU: A hopeful ban-deavour
- Global supply and demand trade flow of green ammonia
- Top 5 seed market drivers
- Should unsustainable food be taxed?
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
As we all embark on a new year of discoveries, may curiosity light your way forward. Wishing health, peace, and h… https://t.co/cxz7jIxMUy