Webcast: Disruptions in US Agriculture by Derecho Event
The recent Derecho storm that ravished the key corn-producing
area of the US corn belt, will have lasting effects on the US
market, even impacting the global corn market.
In this webcast, our team addresses the financial, supply, demand and price impacts of the storm, as well as the extent storage capacities in Iowa are affected.
- Senate appropriators issue FY21 spending plan for USDA, FDA
- Webcast: US Hogs and Poultry Margin Impacts of High Corn and Soybean Meal Prices
- Wildfires: Impact on the Australian and Californian agricultural industries
- Webcast: Pre-WASDE Expectations and IHS Markit November Crop Report
- Booming Italian frozen food sales
- US says EU’s Farm to Fork Strategy could leave 185 million people hungry
- US blocks selection of Nigeria’s Okonjo-Iweala to lead WTO
- Whitepaper: COVID-19 and Brexit Impacts on the UK Food Supply Chain this Winter