Delivering on the promise of interoperable tech for investment management
Are institutional investment managers positioned well for the future with their current technology deployment strategies? Secular trends towards passive and systematic investing, competitive fee pressures, the increased complexity of demands from clients, and structural market and regulatory changes are forcing C-suite executives to continually evaluate their core technology stacks. How firms respond to these headwinds will be a leading indicator of their success over time.
The pandemic has underscored —and accelerated— the potential for technology to redefine industry-wide infrastructure and to further scale operating models. Just a few years ago, front-to-back platforms took center stage as asset managers sought all-in-one solutions that would attempt to simplify their technology landscape and cover more of the investment lifecycle with fewer providers. However, it soon became clear this approach presents its own set of issues.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
Follow Financial Services
- iBoxx ALBI Monthly Update: December 2021
- iBoxx SGD Monthly Update: December 2021
- New E-Book: Perspectives Series: Virtual Investor Days
- Daily Global Market Summary - 1 December 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 30 November 2021
- Daily Global Market Summary - 29 November 2021
- Weekly Global Market Summary Highlights: November 22-26, 2021
- Municipal Calendar Week of 29 November 2021
Watch a recent interview by Waters Technology with our own JD Singh. They discuss what the buy-side is struggling w… https://t.co/rdmrLxpX47