Defining the revolution of mobility - Vlog Part 1
Watch this video log from Tom De Vleesschauwer, Transport and mobility practice leader, as he discusses the revolution of mobility and what the future of mobility looks like.
In the first of this two part series, Tom discusses the revolution of mobility, how our new multi-client study, Reinventing the Wheel, is exploring new future mobility dynamics and what this new future of mobility means for automotive companies.
In this video, Tom covers questions like:
- How does mobility as a service play into the future of mobility?
- How are automakers preparing for this new revolution in mobility?
- Is the mobility revolution a global revolution?
The future of cars, oil, chemicals and electric power is changing as we know it. Reinventing the Wheel, a multi-client study, offers a system-wide analysis that brings to bear a deep understanding of the forces at work within each industry. IHS Markit uniquely offers the capability and expertise within each industry and the ability to look across industries and how they interact.
To learn more about this multi-client study, visit RTW.
- Android Automotive takes center stage as 2nd largest automaker signs on
- Commercial vehicles evolve to include electrification
- Australia reveals on-demand driverless car
- IHS Markit Cifras del parque Vehicular de la región TLCAN
- Mexican light-vehicle sales continue to decline in August
- Western European passenger car registrations jump 26.3% y/y during August
- Driving change: shaping the future of the automotive business
- Sales of alternative powertrain vehicles in South Korean grow 31%
Today's announcement of Android Automotive coming to the future infotainment systems of Nissan, Renault, and Mitsub… https://t.co/1UIznWS3au
Commercial vehicles will continue to run on diesel fuel for the foreseeable future. 66% of new medium and heavy com… https://t.co/ssZ4uHh7X5