An Automotive Minute - Episode 33: Connected Vehicle Technologies Listen as Jeremy Carlson discusses how connected… https://t.co/5Vn8nvSGpi
Defining the revolution of mobility - Vlog Part 1
Watch this video log from Tom De Vleesschauwer, Transport and mobility practice leader, as he discusses the revolution of mobility and what the future of mobility looks like.
In the first of this two part series, Tom discusses the revolution of mobility, how our new multi-client study, Reinventing the Wheel, is exploring new future mobility dynamics and what this new future of mobility means for automotive companies.
In this video, Tom covers questions like:
- How does mobility as a service play into the future of mobility?
- How are automakers preparing for this new revolution in mobility?
- Is the mobility revolution a global revolution?
The future of cars, oil, chemicals and electric power is changing as we know it. Reinventing the Wheel, a multi-client study, offers a system-wide analysis that brings to bear a deep understanding of the forces at work within each industry. IHS Markit uniquely offers the capability and expertise within each industry and the ability to look across industries and how they interact.
To learn more about this multi-client study, visit RTW.
- UK government increases funding for on-street electric car charging
- Unnamed foreign OEM tipped to launch EV production in Russia
- New York City extends cap on new Uber and Lyft vehicles
- Uttar Pradesh state government releases new policy for EV charging infrastructure
- Spanish passenger car market falls again in July
- US city Grand Rapids begins year-long autonomous vehicle trial
- New EU trade commissioner warns of retaliation if vehicles tariffs raised
- Indian government seeks proposals for 1,000 EV charging stations under FAME-II scheme
Make your voice heard! IHS Markit is seeking the opinions of industry experts and decision-makers for what is next… https://t.co/7juaSCqDKH