Defining the revolution of mobility - Vlog Part 1
Watch this video log from Tom De Vleesschauwer, Transport and mobility practice leader, as he discusses the revolution of mobility and what the future of mobility looks like.
In the first of this two part series, Tom discusses the revolution of mobility, how our new multi-client study, Reinventing the Wheel, is exploring new future mobility dynamics and what this new future of mobility means for automotive companies.
In this video, Tom covers questions like:
- How does mobility as a service play into the future of mobility?
- How are automakers preparing for this new revolution in mobility?
- Is the mobility revolution a global revolution?
The future of cars, oil, chemicals and electric power is changing as we know it. Reinventing the Wheel, a multi-client study, offers a system-wide analysis that brings to bear a deep understanding of the forces at work within each industry. IHS Markit uniquely offers the capability and expertise within each industry and the ability to look across industries and how they interact.
To learn more about this multi-client study, visit RTW.
- India’s luxury vehicle market set to grow 21 percent in 2018
- UK passenger car registration decline resumes in June
- IHS Markit Commentary: June US Auto Sales
- Autonomous vehicle development strategies explored
- European CV market grows in May
- New vehicle sales in Malaysia plunge during May
- South Korean government promotes autonomous vehicles
- New vehicle sales in Thailand surge during May
Population growth, less arable land, and sustainability driving demand for controlled-release fertilizers. China a… https://t.co/UyZcz0nUEZ
Our Second Quarter and Year-to-Date 2018 Financial Performance saw broad-based organic revenue growth across… https://t.co/KyAhvE2AvL