Defining the revolution of mobility - Vlog Part 1
Watch this video log from Tom De Vleesschauwer, Transport and mobility practice leader, as he discusses the revolution of mobility and what the future of mobility looks like.
In the first of this two part series, Tom discusses the revolution of mobility, how our new multi-client study, Reinventing the Wheel, is exploring new future mobility dynamics and what this new future of mobility means for automotive companies.
In this video, Tom covers questions like:
- How does mobility as a service play into the future of mobility?
- How are automakers preparing for this new revolution in mobility?
- Is the mobility revolution a global revolution?
The future of cars, oil, chemicals and electric power is changing as we know it. Reinventing the Wheel, a multi-client study, offers a system-wide analysis that brings to bear a deep understanding of the forces at work within each industry. IHS Markit uniquely offers the capability and expertise within each industry and the ability to look across industries and how they interact.
To learn more about this multi-client study, visit RTW.
- Porsche ends diesel production
- EU passenger car registrations increase 7.1% y/y during January – ACEA
- Maven launches car-sharing service in Toronto
- Geely to invest USD5-bil. in setting up NEV production base in China
- Western European car sales start 2018 strongly with 5.6% y/y increase in January – forecast
- Staying ahead of the mobility curve
- Looking Beyond Sport Utilities, Pickups and Sedans to the Other Body Types
- New vehicle sales in South Korea grow 8.7% y/y in January