Register for Fuel for Thought - Episode 4 on May 14. The call features Matt Trentacosta and Kristen Balasia discuss… https://t.co/KYSRv2LLuo
Defining the revolution of mobility - Vlog Part 1
Watch this video log from Tom De Vleesschauwer, Transport and mobility practice leader, as he discusses the revolution of mobility and what the future of mobility looks like.
In the first of this two part series, Tom discusses the revolution of mobility, how our new multi-client study, Reinventing the Wheel, is exploring new future mobility dynamics and what this new future of mobility means for automotive companies.
In this video, Tom covers questions like:
- How does mobility as a service play into the future of mobility?
- How are automakers preparing for this new revolution in mobility?
- Is the mobility revolution a global revolution?
The future of cars, oil, chemicals and electric power is changing as we know it. Reinventing the Wheel, a multi-client study, offers a system-wide analysis that brings to bear a deep understanding of the forces at work within each industry. IHS Markit uniquely offers the capability and expertise within each industry and the ability to look across industries and how they interact.
To learn more about this multi-client study, visit RTW.
- 2019 Geneva Motor Show
- New vehicle sales in Philippines surge in March 2019
- Shanghai Motor Show 2019: New energy vehicles take centre stage
- New York Auto Show 2019
- New vehicle sales in Vietnam surge Q1 2019
- SIAM urges Indian government to reduce GST on cars to 18%
- European Parliament approves post-2020 CO2 emission targets for cars and vans
- Argentine light-vehicle registrations decline 54% y/y in March
2019 Geneva Motor Show: Lightweight, high-performance chassis component technology, platform sharing gain traction.… https://t.co/jvN019v2Ud