Defining the revolution of mobility - Vlog Part 1
Watch this video log from Tom De Vleesschauwer, Transport and mobility practice leader, as he discusses the revolution of mobility and what the future of mobility looks like.
In the first of this two part series, Tom discusses the revolution of mobility, how our new multi-client study, Reinventing the Wheel, is exploring new future mobility dynamics and what this new future of mobility means for automotive companies.
In this video, Tom covers questions like:
- How does mobility as a service play into the future of mobility?
- How are automakers preparing for this new revolution in mobility?
- Is the mobility revolution a global revolution?
The future of cars, oil, chemicals and electric power is changing as we know it. Reinventing the Wheel, a multi-client study, offers a system-wide analysis that brings to bear a deep understanding of the forces at work within each industry. IHS Markit uniquely offers the capability and expertise within each industry and the ability to look across industries and how they interact.
To learn more about this multi-client study, visit RTW.
- Customer loyalty to utility vehicles reaches record levels
- Indian passenger vehicle sales up over 6 percent in March, CV sales surge over 24 percent
- Mexican light-vehicle sales and production decline in March, exports grow
- Light-vehicle sales in Russia stay on positive track with 13.9% y/y rise in March
- Argentine light vehicle registrations increase nearly 19 percent in first quarter
- UK passenger car market tumbles 15.6% y/y during "Big March"
- U.S. EPA releases Mid-Term Evaluation Final Determination: Back to the Drawing Board
- New York Auto Show 2018: Waymo partners with Jaguar