Thailand, Indonesia, and Malaysia will account for around 93%, or 3.99 million units, of total light-vehicle produc… https://t.co/P0RW1uYdrW
Defining the revolution of mobility - Vlog Part 1
Watch this video log from Tom De Vleesschauwer, Transport and mobility practice leader, as he discusses the revolution of mobility and what the future of mobility looks like.
In the first of this two part series, Tom discusses the revolution of mobility, how our new multi-client study, Reinventing the Wheel, is exploring new future mobility dynamics and what this new future of mobility means for automotive companies.
In this video, Tom covers questions like:
- How does mobility as a service play into the future of mobility?
- How are automakers preparing for this new revolution in mobility?
- Is the mobility revolution a global revolution?
The future of cars, oil, chemicals and electric power is changing as we know it. Reinventing the Wheel, a multi-client study, offers a system-wide analysis that brings to bear a deep understanding of the forces at work within each industry. IHS Markit uniquely offers the capability and expertise within each industry and the ability to look across industries and how they interact.
To learn more about this multi-client study, visit RTW.
- ASEAN light-vehicle production to grow in 2019
- Changshu city pushes for hydrogen vehicle development
- Brazilian light-vehicle registrations increase in 2018, exports drop
- Shanghai's NEV registrations hit new high in 2018
- UK passenger car registrations slide 1.6 percent during January
- Super Bowl automotive advertising continues to decline
- Premium CUVs poised for sales growth in US
- Idle plants call for supplier action
Changshu has outlined a roadmap to promote the adoption of hydrogen fuel-cell vehicle (FCV) technologies in the cit… https://t.co/euBByFBgAd