Learn more about the Technology Evolution in the Heavy-Duty Commercial Vehicle Industry - Listen to our podcast!… https://t.co/9pWrXqzldi
David Goggins joins IHS Markit as Vice President, Automotive Strategy and Industry Insights
Today IHS Markit announced it has hired senior industry executive David Goggins in the newly created role of Vice President, Automotive Strategy and Industry Insights. Goggins will lead the transformation of its Automotive business to address the rapidly changing needs of its global customers. In this role, he will help to shape future strategy, products and services for IHS Markit customers while optimizing current business and strengthening client relationships as the industry prepares for upcoming dramatic change.
Goggins brings 30 years of global OEM experience to IHS Markit, having worked with premium and volume brands including BMW, Audi, Land Rover, Bentley, Volkswagen and MINI in a variety of leadership roles across Europe, North America and most recently Asia. He has held various senior roles in general management, sales operations, retail, product planning, strategy and marketing.
- Electrification of medium-and heavy-duty commercial trucks gain momentum with new policy updates, as predicated in IHS Markit’s 2021 Reinventing the Truck study
- Automotive Rapid Response Report: Semiconductor Supply for H1 2022
- Fuel for Thought: Technology Evolution in the Heavy-Duty Commercial Industry
- Fuel for Thought – January 2022 – Consumer Electronics Show Recap (2022)
- Fuel for Thought: Auto demand levels remain depressed on chip famine alongside race between vaccine & variants; 2022 Light Vehicle demand set to post 82.4 million (+3.7%)
- Electrical steel – Another temporary supply chain shortage or a threat to OEMs’ electrification plans?
- Asians: Thriving Auto Buyers – December 2021
- Mainland China Truck Market Continues to Deteriorate
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
Will Omicron cut chip supply from the Philippines? View a summary and download our full Auto Rapid Response Report: https://t.co/DHqBYlAvlW