Auto dealers, are you looking to improve your conquest, service, and sales efforts? Register for our Data-Driven A… https://t.co/s29FhdTP6t
David Goggins joins IHS Markit as Vice President, Automotive Strategy and Industry Insights
Today IHS Markit announced it has hired senior industry executive David Goggins in the newly created role of Vice President, Automotive Strategy and Industry Insights. Goggins will lead the transformation of its Automotive business to address the rapidly changing needs of its global customers. In this role, he will help to shape future strategy, products and services for IHS Markit customers while optimizing current business and strengthening client relationships as the industry prepares for upcoming dramatic change.
Goggins brings 30 years of global OEM experience to IHS Markit, having worked with premium and volume brands including BMW, Audi, Land Rover, Bentley, Volkswagen and MINI in a variety of leadership roles across Europe, North America and most recently Asia. He has held various senior roles in general management, sales operations, retail, product planning, strategy and marketing.
- Average age of cars and light trucks in the US rises to 12.1 years, accelerated by COVID-19
- India's role in global automotive electrification
- Making the BEV commitment
- Sedans: Staying Alive - no longer on top, but they're not dead
- If only audience buying was always this easy
- An Automotive Minute with Stephanie Brinley - Electric Trucks
- 2020 - Been there, done that! What’s next for the Indian MHCV market in 2021?
- US monthly new vehicle registrations reach 10-year high in March; EV market share surpasses 3% for first time
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
In this week’s episode of Autology, we discuss 5G’s impact on the IoT ecosystem and specifically on the… https://t.co/hzDerbxTpy
Auto dealers, are you looking to improve your conquest, service, and sales efforts? Register for our Data-Driven A… https://t.co/DyvjB90JBU