An Automotive Minute with Stephanie Brinley Stephanie discusses the increased emphasis on both hybrid electric (… https://t.co/CCoREqa5Ys
David Goggins joins IHS Markit as Vice President, Automotive Strategy and Industry Insights
Today IHS Markit announced it has hired senior industry executive David Goggins in the newly created role of Vice President, Automotive Strategy and Industry Insights. Goggins will lead the transformation of its Automotive business to address the rapidly changing needs of its global customers. In this role, he will help to shape future strategy, products and services for IHS Markit customers while optimizing current business and strengthening client relationships as the industry prepares for upcoming dramatic change.
Goggins brings 30 years of global OEM experience to IHS Markit, having worked with premium and volume brands including BMW, Audi, Land Rover, Bentley, Volkswagen and MINI in a variety of leadership roles across Europe, North America and most recently Asia. He has held various senior roles in general management, sales operations, retail, product planning, strategy and marketing.
- An Automotive Minute - Hybrids and Electrification with Stephanie Brinley
- The true potential of electrohydraulic brake actuation revealed
- Semiconductor Supply Chain Shortages
- Fuel for Thought - Market dynamics in the first year of the pandemic
- Semiconductor shortage update: Nearly one million vehicles delayed
- Global bus market will see double-digit growth in the next 3 years
- Hispanics are leading multi-cultural growth in the automotive industry
- Managing the 2021 automotive chip famine