Cybersecurity threats are shaping the automotive industry - Watch Colin Bird's video
View video highlights from Colin Bird on Cybersecurity threats and vehicle vulnerabilities.
A look into automotive Cybersecurity with Colin Bird.
Listen to Colin Bird, Senior Automotive Analyst with IHS Markit, speak on insights around Cybersecurity, vulnerabilities of the vehicle and how over the air updates are shaping the way we mitigate future threats.
Learn more about auto technologies and cybersecurity in vehicles at SupplierInsight.
- EU passenger car registrations increase 7.1% y/y during January – ACEA
- Maven launches car-sharing service in Toronto
- Geely to invest USD5-bil. in setting up NEV production base in China
- Western European car sales start 2018 strongly with 5.6% y/y increase in January – forecast
- Staying ahead of the mobility curve
- Looking Beyond Sport Utilities, Pickups and Sedans to the Other Body Types
- New vehicle sales in South Korea grow 8.7% y/y in January
- US light-vehicle sales rise 1.2% y/y in January, full-year forecast at 16.9-mil. units