Podcast: Covid-19 Update (4 May)
04 May 2020 Neil Murray
This podcast discusses the following:
- The rising consumer trend towards long-life products
- How are the processed fruit industry in South Africa, Columbia, and India being impacted?
- With the lifting of lockdown in some parts of Europe and the US, how quickly will the ethanol and meatpacking industries bounce back?
Our experts explore the ever-changing situation across the value chain due to Covid-19.
If you would like to find out more, please get in touch by filling in our Contact Us form.
- OUTLOOK 2021: Assessing the Washington policy landscape
- Webcast: January WASDE Report Expectations from IHS Markit Food and Agricultural Commodities
- The World's Top 40 Ammonia Buyers
- Top 20 Animal Health Products
- Fully Soluble Fertilizers Outlook - rapid market growth in China
- Biopesticides 2021
- Webcast: Our Expectations for the December 2020 WASDE Report from USDA
- Agriculture MEPs back CAP transition deal for 2021-2022