"The pressures on supply chains are increasing and global disruptions are likely to only get worse as summer approa… https://t.co/vBjQanjkkA
Podcast: Covid-19 Update (4 May)
04 May 2020 Neil Murray
This podcast discusses the following:
- The rising consumer trend towards long-life products
- How are the processed fruit industry in South Africa, Columbia, and India being impacted?
- With the lifting of lockdown in some parts of Europe and the US, how quickly will the ethanol and meatpacking industries bounce back?
Our experts explore the ever-changing situation across the value chain due to Covid-19.
If you would like to find out more, please get in touch by filling in our Contact Us form.
- Effective Feed Protein Management
- Biofertilizers 2021
- Innovations in Crop Science 2021
- EU Hemp Market
- Webcast: Rising Input Costs and Breakeven for US Hogs
- Possible winners and losers in the volatile apple juice market
- Agri-food giants demand EU rejects restrictions on labelling dairy alternatives
- Sen. Boozman predicts chamber will ‘get a lot of good things done’ on ag policy in 2021