Podcast: Covid-19 Update (4 May)
This podcast discusses the following:
- The rising consumer trend towards long-life products
- How are the processed fruit industry in South Africa, Columbia, and India being impacted?
- With the lifting of lockdown in some parts of Europe and the US, how quickly will the ethanol and meatpacking industries bounce back?
Our experts explore the ever-changing situation across the value chain due to Covid-19.
If you would like to find out more, please get in touch by filling in our Contact Us form.
- Digital agriculture - traversing the intrinsic vs novelty value of emerging technologies
- Podcast: Covid-19 Update (28 May)
- Article: COVID-19 will hit Indian sugar and ethanol sector
- Article: Milk collection increases among Brazil’s largest companies
- Article: EU-UK trade negotiations - both parties need to listen to one another
- Article: Food and Ag Policy Briefing 25 May
- Special Report: How animal care industry leaders are working to drive growth
- Podcast: Covid-19 Update (26 May)
Week Ahead Economic Preview: Week of 25 May 2020 The week ahead sees a fresh estimate of US GDP in the first quart… https://t.co/Pg71N4803t