Podcast: Covid-19 Update (4 May)
04 May 2020 Neil Murray
This podcast discusses the following:
- The rising consumer trend towards long-life products
- How are the processed fruit industry in South Africa, Columbia, and India being impacted?
- With the lifting of lockdown in some parts of Europe and the US, how quickly will the ethanol and meatpacking industries bounce back?
Our experts explore the ever-changing situation across the value chain due to Covid-19.
If you would like to find out more, please get in touch by filling in our Contact Us form.
- Webcast: Brazil-China-US relationship and its impacts on global soybean markets
- Interview Article: Ecuador aiming to double cocoa production in next seven years
- Webcast: October 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
- FDA sampling finds milk allergens in four of 52 dairy-free dark chocolate products
- Webcast: US Poultry Market Implications of the COVID-19 Epidemic
- Article: Sustainability Focus - Can the EU cut deforestation from its agri-food sector
- Biostimulants 2020
- Webcast: Price Outlook Implications in the US Soy Markets