Podcast: Covid-19 Update (28 May)
This podcast discusses the following:
- The massive shift in demand from food service to food retail and how this has impacted supply chains and production
- How these disruptions have led to price volatility in certain sectors
- The volatility of meat prices providing insights into future price action
Our experts explore the ever-changing situation across the value chain due to Covid-19.
If you would like to find out more, please get in touch by filling in our Contact Us form.
- The Current and Future Impact of Cell Cultured Meat on the Livestock Industry
- Commercial Seed Markets in Africa 2021
- With innovation and technology, Brazil emerges as a dominant player in global agriculture
- North Dakota Carbon Neutral by 2030 through a Just Transition
- Dicamba global overview and outlook 2021
- White Paper: Carbon Farming
- Post-Brexit divergence between the UK and EU
- Effective Feed Protein Management