"The pressures on supply chains are increasing and global disruptions are likely to only get worse as summer approa… https://t.co/vBjQanjkkA
Podcast: Covid-19 Update (28 May)
This podcast discusses the following:
- The massive shift in demand from food service to food retail and how this has impacted supply chains and production
- How these disruptions have led to price volatility in certain sectors
- The volatility of meat prices providing insights into future price action
Our experts explore the ever-changing situation across the value chain due to Covid-19.
If you would like to find out more, please get in touch by filling in our Contact Us form.
- Effective Feed Protein Management
- Biofertilizers 2021
- Innovations in Crop Science 2021
- EU Hemp Market
- Webcast: Rising Input Costs and Breakeven for US Hogs
- Possible winners and losers in the volatile apple juice market
- Agri-food giants demand EU rejects restrictions on labelling dairy alternatives
- Sen. Boozman predicts chamber will ‘get a lot of good things done’ on ag policy in 2021