Podcast: Covid-19 Update (28 May)
This podcast discusses the following:
- The massive shift in demand from food service to food retail and how this has impacted supply chains and production
- How these disruptions have led to price volatility in certain sectors
- The volatility of meat prices providing insights into future price action
Our experts explore the ever-changing situation across the value chain due to Covid-19.
If you would like to find out more, please get in touch by filling in our Contact Us form.
- Food & Ag Policy Briefing 7 June
- Article: Can the EU meet its new 25% organic target?
- Article: Peruvian ginger exports maintain strong growth
- Article: High price difference between pecan halves and pieces still holds
- Article: Bayer seals settlements on glyphosate and dicamba litigation
- Article: June - sustainability focus
- Webcast: US Hogs and Pork Market Outlook
- Article: French public health body calls for tighter regulation of unhealthy food adverts