RT @DanielYergin: Now available on-demand: The Great Supply Chain Disruption will continue into 2022. Pleased to chair a panel of experts l…
Podcast: Covid-19 Update (28 May)
This podcast discusses the following:
- The massive shift in demand from food service to food retail and how this has impacted supply chains and production
- How these disruptions have led to price volatility in certain sectors
- The volatility of meat prices providing insights into future price action
Our experts explore the ever-changing situation across the value chain due to Covid-19.
If you would like to find out more, please get in touch by filling in our Contact Us form.
- Seed market drivers
- Should unsustainable food be taxed?
- Challenging scenario for Argentina soybean complex in 2021/22
- Excellence on display among winners of Crop Science Awards
- Regev – a broad-spectrum hybrid fungicide for disease control
- Global vegetable seeds market is increasingly fragmented and diversified
- Agriculture interests press Congress to tackle shipping delays
- US ag exporters demand Biden administration crack down on ocean freight carriers found profiteering on COVID-19
This session covered common misconceptions, guidance on accommodations, and ways to support individuals with disabi… https://t.co/EwOe6ghspZ
Founded in December 2020, EnABLE has hosted a range of dynamic events. Most recently, we hosted a session with our… https://t.co/5S1xPLdIrd