"The pressures on supply chains are increasing and global disruptions are likely to only get worse as summer approa… https://t.co/vBjQanjkkA
Podcast: COVID-19 impacting supply of CO2 to food industry
This podcast focuses on carbon dioxide (CO2) as a by-product of ethanol production, and how reduced ethanol demand in the wake of COVID-19 is limiting supply to the food industry in which is it used in meatpacking, frozen fruit and vegetable processing and the beverage industry.
Experts from across the Energy & Natural Resources division at IHS Markit explore what has led to the change in ethanol and CO2 production, how CO2 us utilised in the food supply chain, and the impact for producers and manufacturers.
- Effective Feed Protein Management
- Biofertilizers 2021
- Innovations in Crop Science 2021
- EU Hemp Market
- Webcast: Rising Input Costs and Breakeven for US Hogs
- Possible winners and losers in the volatile apple juice market
- Agri-food giants demand EU rejects restrictions on labelling dairy alternatives
- Sen. Boozman predicts chamber will ‘get a lot of good things done’ on ag policy in 2021