Podcast: COVID-19 impacting supply of CO2 to food industry
This podcast focuses on carbon dioxide (CO2) as a by-product of ethanol production, and how reduced ethanol demand in the wake of COVID-19 is limiting supply to the food industry in which is it used in meatpacking, frozen fruit and vegetable processing and the beverage industry.
Experts from across the Energy & Natural Resources division at IHS Markit explore what has led to the change in ethanol and CO2 production, how CO2 us utilised in the food supply chain, and the impact for producers and manufacturers.
- Digital agriculture - traversing the intrinsic vs novelty value of emerging technologies
- Podcast: Covid-19 Update (28 May)
- Article: COVID-19 will hit Indian sugar and ethanol sector
- Article: Milk collection increases among Brazil’s largest companies
- Article: EU-UK trade negotiations - both parties need to listen to one another
- Article: Food and Ag Policy Briefing 25 May
- Special Report: How animal care industry leaders are working to drive growth
- Podcast: Covid-19 Update (26 May)
Week Ahead Economic Preview: Week of 25 May 2020 The week ahead sees a fresh estimate of US GDP in the first quart… https://t.co/Pg71N4803t