The worldwide PMI surveys indicated a strengthening of global economic growth in July, led by rebounding activity f… https://t.co/mfRsfNddoh
Podcast: COVID-19 impacting supply of CO2 to food industry
This podcast focuses on carbon dioxide (CO2) as a by-product of ethanol production, and how reduced ethanol demand in the wake of COVID-19 is limiting supply to the food industry in which is it used in meatpacking, frozen fruit and vegetable processing and the beverage industry.
Experts from across the Energy & Natural Resources division at IHS Markit explore what has led to the change in ethanol and CO2 production, how CO2 us utilised in the food supply chain, and the impact for producers and manufacturers.
- Article Food and Ag Policy Briefing 11 August
- Article: Halloumi GI row erupts as Cyprus blocks ratification of EU-Canada FTA
- Article: Elanco and Bayer - Animal heath’s largest ever acquisition is a done deal
- Article: Latin American agchem sector coping with first Covid wave but wary of a second
- Webcast: August 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
- Article: Russian soft drinks industry asks for aid to maintain production
- Article: Vietnamese frozen loins of skipjack tuna to Europe at zero duty
- Article: Rise in Indian cumin seed price