Podcast: COVID-19 impacting supply of CO2 to food industry
This podcast focuses on carbon dioxide (CO2) as a by-product of ethanol production, and how reduced ethanol demand in the wake of COVID-19 is limiting supply to the food industry in which is it used in meatpacking, frozen fruit and vegetable processing and the beverage industry.
Experts from across the Energy & Natural Resources division at IHS Markit explore what has led to the change in ethanol and CO2 production, how CO2 us utilised in the food supply chain, and the impact for producers and manufacturers.
- Webcast: Brazil-China-US relationship and its impacts on global soybean markets
- Interview Article: Ecuador aiming to double cocoa production in next seven years
- Webcast: October 2020 Pre-WASDE Report
- FDA sampling finds milk allergens in four of 52 dairy-free dark chocolate products
- Webcast: US Poultry Market Implications of the COVID-19 Epidemic
- Article: Sustainability Focus - Can the EU cut deforestation from its agri-food sector
- Biostimulants 2020
- Webcast: Price Outlook Implications in the US Soy Markets