Can the 90-day sprint to try to untangle the gigantic snags in global trade work? Read the insightful op-ed from… https://t.co/pt5EonKu6U
Podcast: COVID-19 impacting supply of CO2 to food industry
This podcast focuses on carbon dioxide (CO2) as a by-product of ethanol production, and how reduced ethanol demand in the wake of COVID-19 is limiting supply to the food industry in which is it used in meatpacking, frozen fruit and vegetable processing and the beverage industry.
Experts from across the Energy & Natural Resources division at IHS Markit explore what has led to the change in ethanol and CO2 production, how CO2 us utilised in the food supply chain, and the impact for producers and manufacturers.
- Agriculture interests press Congress to tackle shipping delays
- US ag exporters demand Biden administration crack down on ocean freight carriers found profiteering on COVID-19
- Ammonia and the Gas Crisis
- UK swine herd under pressure
- Reporting Sustainability in Agrichemicals
- Market Drivers of Vegetable Oil Prices
- Agricultural Commodities - WASDE Outlook
- Renewable diesel locations planned and under construction