Podcast: COVID-19 impacting supply of CO2 to food industry
This podcast focuses on carbon dioxide (CO2) as a by-product of ethanol production, and how reduced ethanol demand in the wake of COVID-19 is limiting supply to the food industry in which is it used in meatpacking, frozen fruit and vegetable processing and the beverage industry.
Experts from across the Energy & Natural Resources division at IHS Markit explore what has led to the change in ethanol and CO2 production, how CO2 us utilised in the food supply chain, and the impact for producers and manufacturers.
- OUTLOOK 2021: Assessing the Washington policy landscape
- Webcast: January WASDE Report Expectations from IHS Markit Food and Agricultural Commodities
- The World's Top 40 Ammonia Buyers
- Top 20 Animal Health Products
- Fully Soluble Fertilizers Outlook - rapid market growth in China
- Biopesticides 2021
- Webcast: Our Expectations for the December 2020 WASDE Report from USDA
- Agriculture MEPs back CAP transition deal for 2021-2022