Golden Record Corporate Actions Podcast Series - Pilot Episode: Is Data the Problem?
Golden Record is a monthly podcast focusing on the world of corporate actions, where S&P Global Market Intelligence experts discuss key challenges, solutions, and topical corporate actions topics with internal and external industry experts.
In this pilot episode, Amanda Bergus, Corporate Actions Product Specialist at S&P Global Market Intelligence takes a deep dive with guest speaker Barney Nelson, CEO of The ValueExchange, to discuss the massive costs and risks associated with lack of complete corporate actions data, the increased need for corporate actions automation, and why these two topics are part of the same conversation.
Do you have an interesting topic for this podcast? We want to hear from you! Submit your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn how to mitigate risk, improve client service quality and enhance operational efficiency with the power of a unified corporate actions solution. Learn more.
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation.
This article was published by S&P Global Market Intelligence and not by S&P Global Ratings, which is a separately managed division of S&P Global.
- Dividend Forecasting Bi-weekly Brief APAC (27 Sep 22)
- Top attractive dividend stocks in Asia Pacific - Aug 2022
- What My Backpack Can Teach Us About Location-Independent Identifiers
- Golden Record Podcast Series - Episode 3: It's a Taxing Business
- S&P Global Market Intelligence and Westminster Research collaborate to deliver integrated research evaluation and custodial commission sharing agreement management solutions
- SFDR: Takeaways from the implementation of ESG regulation
- Forecast dividend yield strategy outperforms - Hong Kong SAR
- Dividend Forecasting Bi-weekly Brief APAC (13 Sep 22)
Join our webinar on Thursday, 19 May as we explore the impact of sustained inflation on dividend payments in 2022… https://t.co/jUwPoVmJFw
Join our webinar next week in partnership with Supply Management Insider as the industry experts unveil the necessa… https://t.co/iibJIqHM00