An Automotive Minute - Episode 20 Listen as IHS Markit's Chris Hopson discusses how the increase in fuel economy wi… https://t.co/EdzwwawQyj
IHS Markit Commentary: June US Auto Sales
June sales in so far are coming in strong in the United States, leading to a solid first half. For the year, IHS Markit has held its light-vehicle sales forecast at 16.9 million units for the year, and we may see monthly volatility in the second half. With a healthy economy, consumers are spending. The preference for utility vehicles over cars continues, but as automakers adjust production to match, the rate of decline in car sales is likely to settle. The extra weekend falling in June and early 4th of July sales likely contributed as well.
- Will UK consumers consider owning a full BEV in next five years?
- Beijing expands its test area for autonomous vehicles
- Driver monitoring system fitment to rise in next few years
- US regulator delays review of bandwidth assigned to vehicle communications
- New vehicle sales in Philippines remain flat in April
- European connected car review extended by two months
- Indian Automotive Industry – Lightweighting Scenario
- South Korean government aims to have 6,400 fuel-cell passenger cars on country's roads by end-2019
A major study into consumer attitudes around electric vehicles (EVs) in the UK has shown that only around one in fo… https://t.co/D0JSB0MQbH
Beijing's Haidian District plans to build a 100 km2 demonstration area for developing and testing autonomous and co… https://t.co/NqEXT7Tswr