Climate and Sustainability News is now Net-Zero Business Daily
Dear C&S News readers,
We are delighted to introduce you to our new name, Net-Zero Business Daily™, which better reflects our focus on the business and financial impacts of the global transition to a net-zero carbon global economy.
Our free daily news and analysis incorporate the best insights of IHS Markit's journalists, analysts, and forecasters. Our team of journalists is dedicated to providing you with intelligence on corporate, financial, and policy activities that promise to reshape the energy business and put it on course to meet the ambitious climate goals already set by governments and companies.
The climate transition is accelerating. The urgency of the situation is greater than ever before—and fortunately, so too are the technological innovations, the investment, and the commitment of governments and industry to implementing solutions.
The next few months leading up to the COP26 meeting in Glasgow, Scotland in November are sure to bring new climate-related announcements by policymakers, financial leaders, energy and chemicals companies, manufacturers, and automakers. Each day, IHS Markit will update you on those developments, while also sharing the insights of our analysts and forecasters in energy, auto and other transport sectors, agribusiness, and finance.
If you are not already getting Net-Zero Business Daily each weekday, sign up for it here.
- Plug Power spreads its wings with green hydrogen powered flight
- The Netherlands to refit natural gas network for pure hydrogen
- EC Fit for 55 offers benefits to hydrogen economy
- ScotWind offshore wind tender meets lofty expectations with 74 applications
- Japan raises renewables target for 2030 to 36-38% of power mix
- Trade experts positive on EU’s CBAM, despite risk of rich nation-poor nation rift
- Shell affirms appeal of Hague court ruling on Scope 3 emissions target
- A US geothermal renaissance?
Understanding PMI suppliers' delivery times: A widely used indicator of supply delays, capacity constraints and pri… https://t.co/jHqnTK5klb
Congratulations to our 2021 Americas summer interns, who are halfway through our virtual summer internship! To our… https://t.co/LAxxaxibEP