“There’s no surplus capacity across the global gas complex, leaving Europe and Asia in a tug-of-war for available s… https://t.co/U0AExw0xdE
Clean Energy Technologies: 2021 Highlights and 2022 Trends to Watch
2021 has been another significant year in clean energy technologies development, set against the context of the impact of the ongoing pandemic.
Each technology sector's evolution is being driven by major policies aimed at arresting climate change and decarbonizing the energy industry. But which technologies made the largest inroads this year, and which trends are forecast for 2022 and beyond?
In this video, our Clean Energy Technology team of experts provide a preview of our upcoming webinar, presenting key insights on some of the latest trends shaping renewable energy sectors, covering:
- Solar PV
- Batteries & Energy Storage
- Onshore & Offshore Wind
- Hydrogen & Renewable Gas
- Carbon Sequestration
Upcoming Webinar: Clean Energy Technologies: 2021 Key Takeaways and What to Look Out for in 2022
When: Thursday, 02 December 2021 | 09:00 EST
In this upcoming webinar, IHS Markit experts will discuss the key growth drivers of the leading clean energy technologies, and provide clarity surrounding the hot topics such as supply chain impacts of the covid-19 pandemic, and opportunities arising as clean energy technologies play an even greater role in decarbonization initiatives going forward. For more information and to register to attend:
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- Thailand offering long-delayed offshore bidding round – can it revitalize domestic upstream business?
- Global Power and Renewables Research Highlights, May 2022
- Norway’s fiscal and regulatory stability continues to drive upstream investment amid market and energy transition pressures
- How big is the CCUS market for equipment supplier?
- Life Cycle Analysis of emissions for propane from natural gas production in the Montney
- Southeast Asia's new energy policy announcements in pursuing clean energy transition
- Energy Security and Energy Transition: Highs and Lows in the Offshore Rig Market
- To ban or not to ban—After Germany, who is next? How could the European Union structure a ban on Russian oil?