Sub-Saharan Africa's energy sector & economy experienced a challenging 2021. Now the region's economies are rebound… https://t.co/KPcSouytDH
Clean Energy Technologies: 2021 Highlights and 2022 Trends to Watch
2021 has been another significant year in clean energy technologies development, set against the context of the impact of the ongoing pandemic.
Each technology sector's evolution is being driven by major policies aimed at arresting climate change and decarbonizing the energy industry. But which technologies made the largest inroads this year, and which trends are forecast for 2022 and beyond?
In this video, our Clean Energy Technology team of experts provide a preview of our upcoming webinar, presenting key insights on some of the latest trends shaping renewable energy sectors, covering:
- Solar PV
- Batteries & Energy Storage
- Onshore & Offshore Wind
- Hydrogen & Renewable Gas
- Carbon Sequestration
Upcoming Webinar: Clean Energy Technologies: 2021 Key Takeaways and What to Look Out for in 2022
When: Thursday, 02 December 2021 | 09:00 EST
In this upcoming webinar, IHS Markit experts will discuss the key growth drivers of the leading clean energy technologies, and provide clarity surrounding the hot topics such as supply chain impacts of the covid-19 pandemic, and opportunities arising as clean energy technologies play an even greater role in decarbonization initiatives going forward. For more information and to register to attend:
Follow IHS Markit Energy
- Africa Energy and Economy Review and Outlook (2021-22): A Time of Transition to an Uncertain Destination
- South Sudan licensing round to open in early 2022 – An overview of first blocks on offer
- Argentina is ready to lift the veil on its unexplored deep waters
- Are we entering an age of increasing power supply disruptions?
- Multiple factors halt the downward trajectory of Li-ion battery costs, with higher prices for energy storage systems set to continue throughout 2022 and 2023
- Brazil’s gas market after reform: Exploring the opportunities for natural gas in the industrial sector
- Global majors are overhauling their downstream business
- Decarbonizing electric power: Key challenges and opportunities after the 2021 global energy crunch and COP26 climate negotiations