Lifetime customer value runs through the service bay. See how Polk Audiences uses data to deliver the best ROI for… https://t.co/93TmvWGurA
China vehicle production up 30% in June
We estimate Mainland China's light vehicle production in June was around 2.4mn units, an increase of approximately 30% year on year. That figure marks a significant resurgence versus the fall of 40% we saw in April. The recovery follows the easing of COVID-triggered social containment measures in Changchun and Shanghai. Incentives policies and regional governments' actions are helping support the recovery.
This article was published by S&P Global Mobility and not by S&P Global Ratings, which is a separately managed division of S&P Global.
- Fuel For Thought: Detroit Auto Show 2022 - An industry in transition
- Supply Constraints, Lack of Inventory Cap US Light Vehicle Sales in September
- Load-shedding disrupts recovery in South Africa truck and bus assembly
- September 2022 Light Vehicle Production Forecast update
- Major supply chain disruption is behind us but production developments are far from uniform as new headwinds emerge
- Plugging in to the Electrified Future - September 2022
- Fluid production in relation with the increased electrification.
- Tesla loyalty and market share soar, but dominance of EV segment could wane
Load-shedding disrupts recovery in South Africa truck and bus assembly. EVs pose a huge challenge to South Africa,… https://t.co/k2wXhpQVrm
Please join our experts in-person in Paris to gather insight around critical subject matters of enablers for the co… https://t.co/sdeDYl7En4