Increase in estimated sales figures can be observed in comparison to last year's figure of 49.2 billion USD for the… https://t.co/v4JRLJ1oX9
China vehicle production up 30% in June
We estimate Mainland China's light vehicle production in June was around 2.4mn units, an increase of approximately 30% year on year. That figure marks a significant resurgence versus the fall of 40% we saw in April. The recovery follows the easing of COVID-triggered social containment measures in Changchun and Shanghai. Incentives policies and regional governments' actions are helping support the recovery.
This article was published by S&P Global Mobility and not by S&P Global Ratings, which is a separately managed division of S&P Global.
- May 2022 Tesla brand loyalty more than doubles year-over-year and leads all brands industry-wide
- Fuel for Thought: What can OEMs do to ensure a robust and economical supply of batteries?
- Hyundai Motor Group Rises to #3 in US Retail New Vehicle Market
- Greater China Sales & Production Commentary- July 2022
- Full size luxury utility segment loyalty plummets to 10-year low as gas prices spike
- S&P Global Mobility Launches Certified Polk Data Partner Program; Announces First Agencies Participating
- As Inventories Disappear, New Vehicle Monthly Payments Surge
- Automotive growth pockets in a constrained world
We estimate China's light vehicle production in June was around 2.4mn units, an increase of approximately 30% YoY.… https://t.co/xGx7fPSI5t