China Polyolefin Market Perspective and Future Outlook by Wang BingLi | 加中国聚烯烃市场在线研讨会
IHS Markit Market Advisory Service: China Polyolefins (formerly CMAI China Polyolefins Market Advisory Service) provides a comprehensive view of the Chinese markets for polyethylene (HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE) and polypropylene and their relationships with upstream feedstocks and downstream end-use markets.
The highly dynamic and volatile nature of the polyolefin sector requires stakeholders to have reliable, impartial data on the entire value stream to make informed business decisions. The service provides an all-encompassing analysis of the Chinese polyethylene and polypropylene industry, from its upstream feedstocks through its downstream applications.
Through continual, personal contact with key industry sources, IHS Markit consultants hone their cutting-edge knowledge of market forces and political developments to bring you the latest picture of the Chinese polyolefins industry.
Subscribers receive weekly and monthly reports published in Chinese detailing data on prices, trading ranges, imports-exports, supply and demand and other major market fundamentals.
- Podcast: November Lithium Market Outlook
- Key Strategic Issues Impacting the Global Ethylene Markets
- Video: Chemical Strategic Vision for 2020 and Beyond
- Beyond soybeans: The ripple effect of US-China trade tariffs on agribusiness
- Chemical Asset Capacity Forecasts
- Rare earth elements – The vitamins of modern industry
- Podcast: October Lithium Market Outlook
- Polyolefins: Impact of trade war on the world’s most common plastics