We’re expanding our core capabilities and evolving new ways to partner with you. Make sure you follow us at… https://t.co/g1VkE0UlKB
Webcast: China Demand for US Commodities
The US-China Phase One Trade Deal had been discussed in the marketplace with high optimism as well as pessimism regarding the pace of shipments of commodities from the US to China. In this webcast, our soybeans, corn, wheat, pork and poultry analysts discuss the current pace of US exports to China as well as our projections as we move into 2021.
- Canada relaxes rules governing gene-edited crops
- Brazil debates sustainable ag and its lack of international recognition
- US EPA seeks partial rehearing of Ninth Circuit glyphosate ruling
- HPAI in the U.S.
- Grains and oilseeds under strain
- Special Report: Food & Ag Commodity Inflation
- US lawmaker tables bill to rein EPA’s pesticide regulatory powers
- Modelling the Potential Pressure of Fall Armyworm in Key Corn Markets