Webcast: China Demand for US Commodities
The US-China Phase One Trade Deal had been discussed in the marketplace with high optimism as well as pessimism regarding the pace of shipments of commodities from the US to China. In this webcast, our soybeans, corn, wheat, pork and poultry analysts discuss the current pace of US exports to China as well as our projections as we move into 2021.
- Webcast: Price Outlook Implications in the US Soy Markets
- Interview: “To get financing to cocoa farmers, you need to organize the data”
- Article: Perdue assures state ag chiefs that a CFAP 2 effort is coming
- Article: EU trade chief’s resignation sparks race to fill role
- Article: Scotland passes law to keep CAP policies after Brexit
- Webcast: Projecting US Crop Production and Yield Expectations for 2020
- Article: Our intention is to share weather-related risks with farmers
- Article: Canned tuna market revival in the context of global crisis?
IHS Markit is a huge proponent that infrastructure & data will help support & propel the growth & scalability of de… https://t.co/KGumtoK7pr