Chemical Asset Capacity Forecasts
29 October 2019
We've pulled together the latest chemical asset capacity forecasts into this interactive infographic, focusing on the Paraxylene, Methanol, Oxo-Alcohols, Polypropylene and Ethylene markets.
Test your knowledge and uncover:
- The biggest producer by shareholder in 2024
- The next wave of new builds will take place regionally
- Which chemical value chain will experience the greatest capacity addition by 2024
- What regions will see a shift in Ethanol feedstock over the next 5 years
- Changing course: Plastics, carbon and the transition to circularity
- Factors impacting global fiber demand and growth
- COVID-19 Impact on C4s and Rubbers
- Biojet for aviation – A growth story for the 2020s?
- Podcast: Lithium February Market Outlook
- Assessing the sustainability and performance of green surfactants
- China’s styrene monomer market and its push for higher self-sufficiency
- Polyurethane feedstocks: Is the golden age over?