Chemical Asset Capacity Forecasts
29 October 2019
We've pulled together the latest chemical asset capacity forecasts into this interactive infographic, focusing on the Paraxylene, Methanol, Oxo-Alcohols, Polypropylene and Ethylene markets.
Test your knowledge and uncover:
- The biggest producer by shareholder in 2024
- The next wave of new builds will take place regionally
- Which chemical value chain will experience the greatest capacity addition by 2024
- What regions will see a shift in Ethanol feedstock over the next 5 years
- Building business value in a new world order
- Podcast: NGL Markets and the Olefins Impact
- Bon appétit: Natural water-soluble polymers in foods and beverages
- The Near-Term Reduction of the North American Advantage for Polyethylene
- How is polymer demand impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Middle East Dilemma
- Impact of Covid-19 and low oil pricing on global chemical markets
- Basic Chemicals - The Curve is Already Flattened!