Chemical Asset Capacity Forecasts
We've pulled together the latest chemical asset capacity forecasts into this interactive infographic, focusing on the Paraxylene, Methanol, Oxo-Alcohols, Polypropylene and Ethylene markets.
Test your knowledge and uncover:
- The biggest producer by shareholder in 2024
- The next wave of new builds will take place regionally
- Which chemical value chain will experience the greatest capacity addition by 2024
- What regions will see a shift in Ethanol feedstock over the next 5 years
- Turbulence in Polyolefins Trade Flow Patterns
- Tom Stoppard, the legendary British playwright, and Petrochemical Process Technology?
- Recovery for the paraxylene industry or temporary reprieve?
- Is it time for the Asian Nylon 6 Industry to Rebound?
- Light Vehicle Production Outlook In 2021
- COVID Drives CO2 Growth in Food Sector
- The 2020 collapse in crude oil prices changed the game for the chemical industry
- The Alpha Dogs of Alpha Olefins
RELATED INDUSTRIES & TOPICS
RT @Chemicalweek: India is facing urgent needs for oxygen as COVID infections surge. The chemical industry in India is helping facilitate d…