Chemical Asset Capacity Forecasts
29 October 2019
We've pulled together the latest chemical asset capacity forecasts into this interactive infographic, focusing on the Paraxylene, Methanol, Oxo-Alcohols, Polypropylene and Ethylene markets.
Test your knowledge and uncover:
- The biggest producer by shareholder in 2024
- The next wave of new builds will take place regionally
- Which chemical value chain will experience the greatest capacity addition by 2024
- What regions will see a shift in Ethanol feedstock over the next 5 years
- Delving into Derivatives: Oxo Alcohols, Acrylates and SAP
- Steam Cracker Turnaround and Global Olefin Market Balance
- Crude Oil to Chemicals Complexes and now Gas to Chemicals Complexes? Life is sure getting complex!
- As lithium-ion battery materials evolve, suppliers face new challenges
- Polyolefins Markets in the Americas are at a New Extreme
- What does “Green” really mean?
- Global Fibers COVID-19 Impact
- Propylene Industry Developments in Northeast Asia