@DavidStaplesYEG Great article. Any chance you could update the spelling of Mark Eramo's name to Eramo?
What's next for M&A in the chemical industry?
15 August 2018 Roger Green
- The outlook for chemicals M&A for the remainder of 2018
- Is chemicals M&A moving through a peak?
- Trends and interest in cross-border deals involving Asian firms
- The impact of trade war talk on CEO confidence
- With megadeals closing, what next and where is the shake-out
- Ineos acquires former Huntsman ethoxylation unit in France
- China’s ethanol push
- BASF slashes forecast on poor November results
- China's CNPC breaks ground on $9.5-billion refinery, petchem complex
- Global trade wars: implications for refined products and chemicals
- Infrastructure developments and midstream opportunities
- Climate change regulations: coming soon to an industry near you?
- The new world of mobility—and what it means for Middle Eastern demand