The Early Bird Deadline for our Global Chlor-Alkali Conference is coming up! Save up to €600 if you register by Fri… https://t.co/U1xhDTr7PU
What's next for M&A in the chemical industry?
15 August 2018 Roger Green
- The outlook for chemicals M&A for the remainder of 2018
- Is chemicals M&A moving through a peak?
- Trends and interest in cross-border deals involving Asian firms
- The impact of trade war talk on CEO confidence
- With megadeals closing, what next and where is the shake-out
- Podcast: July Lithium Market Outlook
- Automotive Transition Raises Strategic Questions for Chemicals Companies
- Southern Cone Energy Infrastructure
- Lithium’s Dramatic Evolution
- U.S. Ethylene Prices in Q2 2019: Where Have All the Traders Gone?
- Podcast: Lithium Market Outlook
- ExxonMobil-Sabic Texas JV to include 1.3 MMty PE plant
- Plastics, Profits, and Purpose
RT @cristian_barcan: The 30th Vinyl Compounders Conference kicked off this morning in Ponte Vedra, FL. JD Foster of US Chamber and Ana Lope…