What's next for M&A in the chemical industry?
- The outlook for chemicals M&A for the remainder of 2018
- Is chemicals M&A moving through a peak?
- Trends and interest in cross-border deals involving Asian firms
- The impact of trade war talk on CEO confidence
- With megadeals closing, what next and where is the shake-out
Posted 15 August 2018 by (Roger Green, Vice President, Chemical Consulting, IHS Markit)
- North American Propylene Market
- Developing focused strategies for managing and curbing plastic usage, disposal, and recycling
- Challenges in the Global Methyl Methacrylate Market
- Biodegradable Polymers Market Value
- The next wave of regional ethylene capacity additions
- Plastics packaging for the food and beverage industries: A case study in changing attitudes
- Crude oil-to-chemicals projects presage a new era in global petrochemical industry
- Global chemical industry outlook: Assessing today’s strong markets and preparing for the 2020s
Lactic Acid, Its Salts and Esters - Lastest update in our: Chemical Economics Handbook (CEH) https://t.co/ZL4ZZYCLB0