What's next for M&A in the chemical industry?
15 August 2018 Roger Green
- The outlook for chemicals M&A for the remainder of 2018
- Is chemicals M&A moving through a peak?
- Trends and interest in cross-border deals involving Asian firms
- The impact of trade war talk on CEO confidence
- With megadeals closing, what next and where is the shake-out
- What does “Green” really mean?
- Global Fibers COVID-19 Impact
- Propylene Industry Developments in Northeast Asia
- Plastic Tax in Europe
- Ethane potential in Chinese LNG imports
- Ethylene Market Outlook Considering the Impact of COVID-19
- The biocides market in the times of Coronavirus
- Latin America’s petrochemical industry: Unexpected changes resulting from COVID-19 and lower crude oil prices