What's next for M&A in the chemical industry?
15 August 2018 Roger Green
- The outlook for chemicals M&A for the remainder of 2018
- Is chemicals M&A moving through a peak?
- Trends and interest in cross-border deals involving Asian firms
- The impact of trade war talk on CEO confidence
- With megadeals closing, what next and where is the shake-out
- Ineos to invest £1 billion in the UK, including VAM project at Hull
- Global Surfactants Industry
- Polyurethane Feedstocks – Supply/Demand Shifts
- NPK Compound Fertilizers - A Solution for Sustainable Agriculture
- Major Butadiene Market Trends for 2019
- Shin-Etsu reports big revenue, profit increases across business units
- Adnoc sells stakes in Adnoc Refining to Eni and OMV
- Clariant to collaborate with ExxonMobil and REG
2019 Plastics Recycling Conference: Virgin plastics' influence on PCR markets - Waste Today https://t.co/D5KtiRX43S