What's next for M&A in the chemical industry?
15 August 2018 Roger Green
- The outlook for chemicals M&A for the remainder of 2018
- Is chemicals M&A moving through a peak?
- Trends and interest in cross-border deals involving Asian firms
- The impact of trade war talk on CEO confidence
- With megadeals closing, what next and where is the shake-out
- Building business value in a new world order
- Podcast: NGL Markets and the Olefins Impact
- Bon appétit: Natural water-soluble polymers in foods and beverages
- The Near-Term Reduction of the North American Advantage for Polyethylene
- How is polymer demand impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Middle East Dilemma
- Impact of Covid-19 and low oil pricing on global chemical markets
- Basic Chemicals - The Curve is Already Flattened!